OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

@OSAMA !!!!

Germany is IN. Not sure where in Germany, maybe several places?!

@MiaMaria, Munich

@LudwigGermany, Nürnberg 

@barrazacarlos, Heilbronn 

Are you willing to have a meeting in October?

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

@OSAMA I just don't have the time to learn this new one so I guess I just won't be on here that much as I just don't find it mobile friendly as I don't use it on a desktop or laptop. Good luck to you and I'll see you on here if I can actually find you. 

Level 9

Bring it on @TorM :-)))

Of course Germany in 🙂

Level 9

Take it easy @N4speed77 , you are great member , take a rest then come back , I send I PM 🙂

& yeah we will find each other in this new connect  or in real world😁😂😁

I will find you my friend 🙂

Level 8

@OSAMA thanks. I won't quit this completely but will not be on it like I was before. Talk to you when I can find you in a topic. Until later my friend... BTW, finally made level 8 and earned my Master photography (only one left is the trailblazer) badge in maps. 

Level 10

@OSAMA This is a fantastic invitation video and it is a team work from around the world. We must thank you for the effort and time. Well done @OSAMA

Level 10

Great video @OSAMA. I also want to be part of this world wide geo walk season 2. 

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA Love you all my friends! Great post with exclusive editing my bro. 

Happy Guiding !!!

Friendship Forever!!!

Level 10

Dear @OSAMA

I have submitted World Wide Geo Walk Season II for Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. 

111222333444555666.JPG

Date: October 14, 2018. 

Hope it will be accepted soon, plz see the link below. 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/a3e4f4f14fc641f49b40546206fae9bc

If any special guidelines or announcement plz tag me. 

Thank you for this wonderful initiative. 

With regards,

John Peter 

Level 10

Looking forward to Hidden Gems 2 @OSAMA. Thanks for inviting us 🙂