OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

hello great @AlejandraMaria from South of Spain 🙂

check the video now , it was private i changed it to public now  :)))))))))) 

Level 10

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

Wow @OSAMA what a great work you put out there for the video. Thanks for creating this wonderful video of local guides from all around the world. 👏👏. Well done bro and Kudos to your great efforts.

Level 9

thank you so much for your encouraging @HelloSamsonR 🙂

you all make great videos and help me in the process 

hope to make great recap video 🙂

"friendship forever"

Connect Moderator

Wow! Thank you @OSAMA

Wonderful photos and a video!!!

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Hi @OSAMA, great invitation! The video and collage are very nice.

Thank you for organizing it!

Connect Moderator

Amazing video editing bro @OSAMA

Let's we explore our neighborhood with our best friend. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

We are ready to participate in We Geo walk season II. @OSAMA

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

thanks for u @Jesi for joining us 🙂

Level 9

helloo my freind @NareshDarji 🙂

u always ready to join u are great Local guide 🙂