09-15-2018 06:21 AM
Soon Soon Soon...
World Wide Geo Walk Season II
💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Friends💎
Imagine its more than Two years of Our First World Wide Meetup was a MAP Editing Walk and this will be the Second World Wide Geo Walk Meetup We Organise and we are very motivated to make it ,We are very Happy our First World Wide Meetup Featured on social Media Facebook , Twitter andGoogle+
so lets start what is a Meetup? this Question ask from new Members as we all ask it before
as written on the Meetup site
so you Bring your community closer together and of course to enjoy and have fun
and "WORLD WIDE MEETUP BRING OUR ALL WORLD WIDE COMMUNITIES CLOSER TOGETHER "
GEO WALK OVERVIEW
Lace up your most comfortable shoes and head to a new or lesser-known neighborhood in town. Add a place, upload a photo, and be the first to share it with the world.
To organize a geo walk, just follow a simple recipe: plan a route and invite people to join you.
Find some ideas here:
Find a new area:
Cities are dynamic and it’s exciting to try to keep up with new hot spots opening up. Explore new areas and neighborhoods and make
sure every detail is on Google Maps.
Be a real guide:
Think you know your city better than anyone else? Create your ideal walking tour using My Maps and show others what inspires
you the most.
Back to nature:
Many cities have national parks nearby with amazing trails and things to spot on the way. Make sure to add all these scenic points
to Google Maps, as well as adding photos.
TOP 5 TIPS
1. Free walking tours: You can either join a free walking tour or create one of your own. Discover and share the best of your city, keeping Maps contributions in mind.
2. This is how we roll: Don’t let the “walk” part of the name stop you from making your geo walk really unique by inviting people to bike, skate or whatever
way of moving you think would be interesting for your community. Make sure to check with your community members beforehand for any accessibility
3. Share your knowledge: If you’re planning on visiting historic or iconic places, you could create a document with interesting facts to share with the rest of the
attendees. It’s always nice to have a little context when visiting places.
4. Play games: To attract more people to your event, you can organize a game around your geo walk. For example, a scavenger hunt is a great way to get
people moving from point A to point B while doing something at each place.
5. Weather: Keep an eye on the weather forecast in case you need to rearrange your geo walk to accommodate unfortunate showers. Or take it as an opportunity to
go the extra mile as a total adventurer!
thanks to Meetup site and the geo walk pdf i took this info from :)
its pretty simple to host a meetup all what you want to do is:
1.to go to the meetup site and submit a meetup,
2. after approval of your meetup (JUST SUBMIT AND MENTION US HERE ) after that you start invite your community & we help each other last World Wide Meetup in inviting and will do the same this Meetup
even if you are not an active member ,
what are you waiting for go and submit now , this world wide meetup will be 12-20th of October 2018 o ,be flexible with dates before after one or two days its ok , some will can Fridays some will prefer Sundays ask your community members and go for it , even if you are alone go for it and make your first Meetup it will be a happy moment for you and us :)