ThanulakshanS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: World Music Day 2017

nice topic @ThanulakshanS.

My favourite music composer is HipHop Tamizha. I also like ARR and Ilayarajah. 

Level 10

Yes @NarenChandra he is the great musician. No one can beat his music's, he belongs to the melody music's.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP A.R.Rehman is wonder of India. He could more Brigid in the music

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I know a little bit more about AR Rahman than other musicians. It can be because of his amazing contribution to the movie musics.

When I listen different musics I feel more vibration of nature included in classical music. The other musics are much more entertaining.

The music has connection with the origination of universe. Every place is filled up with musics. Music is included in every sound.

Thanks for remembering in the day of world music @ThanulakshanS.

Have you watched the movie August Rush @ThanulakshanS@IlankovanT@MedRidaZ@AT93 & @OSAMA ?

This movie let us know where the music is. Watching this your eyes will be brimmed with tears but after all music heals. 🙂

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I know a little bit more about AR Rahman than other musicians. It can be because of his amazing contribution to the movie musics.

When I listen different musics I feel more vibration of nature included in classical music. The other musics are much more entertaining.

The music has connection with the origination of universe. Every place is filled up with musics. Music is included in every sound.

Thanks for remembering in the day of world music @ThanulakshanS.

Have you watched the movie August Rush @ThanulakshanS@IlankovanT@MedRidaZ@IlankovanT

Level 8

Woww.. Awesome post, @ThanulakshanS.. 

You have collected almost all time favorite music directors specially of South India.. Since I am from South India and especially from Tamil nadu, I do listen to four of those legends songs.. By the way, I have left nothing to share here since you covered almost.. lol.. Your post is just GREAT..

Vellore Local Guides