AlexanderJoy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Wondefull Place

I was in this place few month ago, it was wonderful experience, Nice place to enJOY !!!
IMG_20181105_160644.jpg

Nine Arches Bridge, Sri Lanka
14 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Wondefull Place

Hi @AlexanderJoy,

Please enter your account here and then click on your profile photo. When you click on it, you will see an option to upload another photo from your computer and then set it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator

Hello @AlexanderJoy,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with the community. How can we reach this place and when is the best time to visit it? What impressed you the most during this trip?

If you can add a bit more details to your photo I’m sure it will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. To make your post more interactive you can read this article on What makes a good post on Connect.

And last but not least, If you’d like to continue in the program, we ask that you change your account picture to participate in the program as an individual. Participating in the Local Guides program as brand, organization, or business, and not an individual is a violation of our program rules.

If you do not change your account name to participate in the program as an individual we will remove you from the program.

P.S.: Your post was relabeled to Travel as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hi Monidi,

Wish you a very Happy New Year  !!! 

Thanks for your interest to visit to Sri Lanka 

This is Located at 03 Mile Post, Ella Ella - Passara Road in Sri Lanka. you. This call "Nine Arch Bridge" 

i have attached a local route from Sri Lanka international Airport. and Also you can Book a Taxi or Private Vehicle from the air port, They will arrange a Transport to that Place.

if you want further information, you can leave a message 

Also pls check this: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Arch_Bridge,_Demodara

Thanks 

JOY 

Nine Arch Bridge Local MapNine Arch Bridge Local Map

Level 10

Rif.: Wondefull Place

Hallo. Nice photo and thank you very much for the post.  Have a nice day  

Level 6

Rif.: Wondefull Place

Thank you very much for your reply, 

Have a nice day you too, i will share more post in future

thanks 

JOY 

Hi @AlexanderJoy,

Participating in the Local Guides program as brand or business is a violation of our program rules. I would like to kindly ask you again to change your profile picture.

You photo here on Connect and Local Guides is linked to the Google account that you used to sign up for Local Guides. You can change the photo by going to account.google.com and logging in with the account and then clicking on your current photo that is in the middle of the page at the top. Please let us know when you change it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @AlexanderJoy,

Thank you for sharing this picture with us, the place seems to be amazing. 

I have already seen a similar bridge in Morocco near the city of Meknes, where in the past, the train used to passe on it.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Awesome bridge 

Level 6

Thanks

It is in Sri lanka, Very Intersting place 

Level 6

Hi BorrisS

Your are welcome and thank you !!!

actually i am New in this local Guides Connect...

i need to learn many thing from here. 

Thanks