bombaysmackers's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Women’s Empowerment

af9282b2-6ee2-465b-ba10-e2f348f5f9d9.jpg

I am in vadodara need a auto ride to banubhai dental college . So one auto stopped and asked " kyah javanu che " . There was this lady an auto rickshaw driver . I asked her why you decided to ride auto . She replied , in gujarati : " સમાજ કેમ વિચારે છે કે આપણે પુરુષોની નોકરી કરવા સક્ષમ નથી. આપણે પુરુષો તરીકે સમાન બનવા માંગીએ છીએ. મારી પાસે બે બાળકો છે અને પતિના મૃત્યુ પછી મારી જવાબદારી છે. હું અન્ય નોકરી પસંદ કરી શકે છે. પણ હું આ પસંદ કરું છું. મારી પ્રથમ ટીકા કરવામાં આવી હતી પરંતુ હવે જ્યારે મુસાફરો મને કદર કરે છે ત્યારે મને સ્ત્રીઓ તરીકે ગૌરવ લાગે છે. " .
In English : why society think that we are not capable to do men's job . we want to be as equal to as men . i have two kids and after husband's death i had responsibility . i could have choose other job . but i choose this . i was criticized at first but now when passengers appreciate me i feel proud to be as a women .

With this my ride ended . Her story refreshed and motivated me . indeed a great start for the day . Sometime you don't need a coffee but just few experiences like this that can add up as a stimuli to liberal thinking which is a need for our society .

Inspired by shruti and Her Initiative Post. Let's acknowledge such womans, so that they can be role models for others.. For Awareness And Celebrate the undying spirit of Womans..

Highlight the problems faced by these women, make them aware about their rights. And tell them they an inspiration in themselves..

Let's spread POSITIVITY and hope in this cynical World..

Note:- Everyone can participate in this meetup. We don't need to gather in a single place.​ Note that you don't actually have to be physically present with me. Just wander off to random neighboring area and map the there. Please keep a track of all Details you've made, all the facts you've checked, all the questions and answered, by taking a Phots and Details at the start of the day, and then finally summing it up when You Are Free from your work in Three Four Days.. Please bring up your camera Or with Fully Charge Smartphone..

Please support this cause by Contribute in Your Own Surrounding area Mapping and Co-Ordinate With me.. We Have to Do, all the business run by womans on Google maps under the hashtag #empoweredwomens.

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Women’s Empowerment

Namskar..

@bombaysmackers

Your Post is Really very inspiring..

Thank you so much for sharing and also Continuing this Initiative with me..

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Level 8

Hi @bombaysmackers.

Thanks for taking time in sharing this incident with us. I feel inspired reading about this great women fighting back and not giving up. Thanks again! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@bombaysmackers great post and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

Level 7

Thank you