Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Women Empowerment of Delhi

Women Empowerment of Delhi

Akshardham Metro Station

Pandav Nagar, Delhi, 110092, India

December 16, 2018 @ 22:00 (IST)

Initiative stared by @PriyankaU to highlight the women who inspire other women to remove the barrier and come forward. For Celebrate the spirit of these womens. Highlight the problems faced by these women, make them aware about their rights. And tell them they an inspiration in themselves.. Support all the business run by womans on Google maps by showing best pics and live their business on maps. what we have do we have to move across city and put these women business on map.

RSVP here

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Pandav Nagar, Delhi, 110092, India
14 comments
Level 9

Re: Women Empowerment of Delhi

@AmbrishVarshney Thank you soo much for supporting, and best of luck for the meet up.

Former Google Contributor

Great idea, @AmbrishVarshney. Make sure we see a recap with all the inspired and empowered women. Really interesting meet-up are getting organized lately in Delhi.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you @PriyankaU

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

@IrrPavlova @Delhi always hosts lots of meetup plz see my profile for meetup hosted by me and Delhi Local guide group made them successful

Level 10

Wow great initiative,  thanks @AmbrishVarshney for supporting @PriyankaU our only Female representative for connect live. 

Sorry lately I am seeing this post, and forward in our local guide community group. hope from Chennai we will host one to support. 

All the best my friend.  

Special thanks to @IrrPavlova

Level 8

Hii @AmbrishVarshney

Congratulation for meet-up, Best Of Luck Dear 🙂

Level 10

Thank you @JohnPeter bhai you know Delhi always ready to take part in every initiative 

Level 10

Thank you @rajuroyal 

Level 9

@JohnPeter Thank you. At the ConnectLive there were 3 women from India.