KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Wish Nigeria LG U-roy Agboli Happy Birthday!

Being a Local Guide changes your life in more ways than you think

The BEST THING about joining Local Guides and being a part of the Local Guide Community, you get to meet people literally from around the globe!

Two Local Guides from opposites parts of the world, LGSummit16Two Local Guides from opposites parts of the world, LGSummit16Last year at #LGSummit16, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet people from countries I've never traveled to or think I would ever visit in my life (due to $$$ mainly). My world has become bigger, my community tighter thanks to Google.

One country, in particular, was Nigeria. As an American, I didn't know much about Nigeria, let alone, Africa, other than its a country in the continent of Africa. 

Thanks Local Guides for giving me the opportunity to meet, now, a great friend, Nigeria Local Guides Community Owner @U-royFelixA. If it wasn't for both of us being selected to attend last year's Summit in San Francisco, we would have never met EVER!

Today is U-Roy's Birthday

Local Guides, please show some love and wish my wonderful friend U-Roy a HUGE Local Guides birthday & many more!  Please add any photos of you and U-Roy. It will be fun to see how many Local Guides on Connect know and have met U-roy in person.

More on U-roy and what his country is doing with Google Maps to help save lives, watch this Local Guides video.

Cheers,

Karen

San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
80 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Wish Nigeria LG U-roy Agboli Happy Birthday!

Yap here is the boy  U-roy ! Today he is a birthday boy...so many many happy returns of the day... HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear.

He is that guy who send me a gift after summit16 through dr.shounakh,Kolkata.

I wish you all the best !U are so good and big hearted man ! proud to be a friend of u.

Level 10

Thank you @KarenVChinKaren! Here's a short video for you @U-royFelixA on your birthday. Happy Birthday man! @SumaiyaZafrin@HelloSamsonR@ErmesT@TraciC@Sayo@iykmba@OSAMA@Shirni please come on to the dance floor.

Level 10

Happy birthday U-royFelixA. Have a good time ahead. 🙂

Level 10

@SanyaOdare Its saying video unvavailable.

Level 10

Oops! Sorry about that @HelloSamsonR, please check again. Thank you!

@SamsonR wrote:

@SanyaOdare Its saying video unvavailable.

Level 10

@SanyaOdare okay

Level 9

@KarenVChin thanks for reminding us ,

Happy birthday to @U-royFelixA , I wish this year will be amazing and bring the health and the wealth for you all my Family @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare @SumaiyaZafrin

Waaaaaait Waaaait Waaaait did you believe that I remember now just now that my birthday on this Friday 2/6 maybe my 

LG connect addiction let forget that

Connect Moderator

@SanyaOdare, I can't see it. Video is blocked because of music selection! = (

Karen

Level 9

Happy Birthday @U-royFelixA 🎂 🎂 

Photo credit: Katerina SPhoto credit: Katerina S

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus