jxsarlo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Winter is coming.

El invierno está llegando a España y con él la motivación de los alpinistas por alcanzar las cumbres nevadas.  Es hora de empezar a preparar el material de invierno y la ropa de abrigo. Foto de la cresta de los Infiernos la pasada temporada.IMG_20180422_100127.jpg

Panticosa, España
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Winter is coming.

Hi @jxsarlo

Wow, this photo is breathtaking, it's really amazing shot. I personally enjoy a lot the winter time, specially the snow. 

Close to where I live there's a mountain called Vitosha and not only during the winter time but I would say every season people gather to go there for hiking, skiing or even to have a fresh air. It's really a beautiful place regardless the season. 

Caption: Vitosha Mountain covered with snow and a few people walking around. (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: Vitosha Mountain covered with snow and a few people walking around. (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!