helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Winter in Moscow region.

Hello dear friends,

Today I would like to share my photos.The winter  weather is wonderful now. The trees are covered with snow pattern. Now the sun is shining and the snow looks  as blue as the sky. The strong frost ,is about 19 '.C.

It is the time for winter entertainment--skating,skiing and riding on sledge.IMG_20180223_084120.jpg

IMG_20180223_155140_139.jpg

IMG_20180223_153849.jpg

IMG_20181218_145204_597.jpg

IMG_20181218_145319_509.jpg

IMG_20181218_145450_420.jpg

Moscow Oblast, Россия
89 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Winter in Moscow region.

Hi @helga19

Great post! Russian winter looks really amazing! very beautiful!!!!!

But it's tooooo cold!!!  OMG!   -19'C!!!

Level 9

Thank you dear @JaneBurunina

Winter in this December is amazing and beautiful!

What about winter in Ukraine!?

Former Google Contributor

Hey @helga19,

This is what I call winter! Thank you for sharing it with us.

It looks so bright and sunny, but I know that it is really freezing out there. You said - 19'C. I don't feel myself like enjoying winter in this temperature :). But I know that the feeling of cold in Moscow is different than this in Sofia.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Dear @helga19,

very beautiful pictures from the beautiful country Russia 🇷🇺 you share here. Thank you very much.

-19 is cold, also when the sun shines.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

Thank you dear @MashaPS

This year the winter is perfect !) but a little cold.

Everything looks so beautiful.

This year I am going to Bulgaria to the mointaun,I dont know what is the weather will be there.

I will share the photos .

I wish you festive  nice mood,great success,good luck,Love,Wealth,Happiness.

Best wishes,

Inga

Level 9

Thank you @TorM for your comment.IMG_20181219_070528-EFFECTS.jpg

The winter is really beautiful and snowy.

How about in Germany?!

Have a nice festive mood and good luck!

Ooh @helga19

Thank you very much for your kind words! I wish you and your family all the best too!

This is a great news, that you're coming to Bulgaria. Where are you going to spend your vacation? Borovets, Bansko or somewhere else? I am not a skier but I've heard that the season starts already. So, our beautiful mountains are waiting for you. Hopefully with a perfect weather.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @helga19,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us. For a moment, I felt teleported into a winter fairy tale. 🙂

I'm sharing few pictures with you from Bulgaria during winter time. 

Caption: somewhere in the nature (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: somewhere in the nature (Local Guide BorrisS)

Caption: a little bit of sunshine during a cold winter day. (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: a little bit of sunshine during a cold winter day. (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Dear @helga19

it dependce where you are in Germany. In the biggest part of Germany, we have no snow, but rain. Close to the alps and in some higher regions is already (or has been) snow. I expect, that it comes later in January. We have no continantal climate like Russia. 

Innsbruck/ AustriaInnsbruck/ Austria
But in Austria 🇦🇹 I already have had the first snow experience this season...

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r