Level 6

Re: Winter illumination in your neighborhood

Its so amazing.

Md Shoriful Islam
Software Developer
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HiroyukiTakisawa though it is not my neigborhood, i would like to share an original vintage carousel found in Netherlands Open-Air Museum and National Heritage Museum located in Arnhem.

IMG_20171228_164514_2.jpg

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing @Anonymous

It's so cute and looks interesting! I wish there is such carousel in my neighborhood too:-)

Former Google Contributor

3D mappings also are truly amazing, @HiroyukiTakisawa.

The video here is the first mapping I had the chance to watch live and it absolutely took my breath. The building is the oldest gallery in Veliko Tarnovo, the town where I studied. The story that is told is part of the Bulgarian history. You will see four horsemen at 8:20. Those are the four kings that ruled during that time. They have a 15 meters tall monument just in front of the gallery. The spot is one the most amazing spots I have memories at. So yeah, I guess I have a sentiment for such light performances.  Which is your favourite 3D mapping? I would love to see it.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi, @IrrPavlova

Thank you for telling me the story and such great art! It's definitely impressed us.

One of my favorite projection mappings is not sophisticated like yours but I think this is so Japan:-)

Googler

What a lovely post, @HiroyukiTakisawa to capture how others around the globe celebrate the holidays! I'm heading to the NYC Winter Lantern Festival in the next week so I'll share posts!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Hi, @TraciC

It's nice! We are looking forward to seeing your post 🙂

Level 9

It looks great  fun @HiroyukiTakisawa, specially photos are colourful and live. Thank you for sharing your happiness with us.

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @ShahnewazAhmed

Enjoy everyone's illuminations! 🙂

Level 7

Beautiful photos @HiroyukiTakisawa.

Thank you for sharing.