小岩井農場でのイルミネーションは私も去年知って、今年初めて行ってみました。去年よりも規模が大きくなっているそうです。

土曜日には花火も上がるなど、2月に開催されるの雪まつりを前に家族連れで楽しめる良いイベントができたなと思いました。

やはり実際に見に行くと写真ではわからない楽しみがたくさんあるので、ガイドをきっかけに沢山の人が訪れてくれると良いなと思っています。

皆さんの投稿を見ると世界各地の駅でもイルミネーションは盛り上がっていますね。冬を感じる、現代的で良い光景です。

ユニークなイルミネーションや写真がとれたら是非教えて下さい。

Connect Moderator

Re: Winter illumination in your neighborhood

@InaS

Wow, it's a big illumination! The view from under the center of the illumination, It must be very impressive.

And the colorful arches of the street are fancy:-)

Thank you for sharing!

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @Anonymous

Enjoy the seasonal views all over the world 😉

Google Vendor

Yes, it is indeed very impressive @HiroyukiTakisawa. If you see it from the beginning of the street, it looks like a castle. I couldn't manage to include it all in my photo.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

You couldn't help it @InaS

However don't worry. Fortunately, probably I could find its Street View on the map! 

https://goo.gl/maps/opjPdZ8Fn4Q2 

That's why I love Local Guides! :-)))

Former Google Contributor

Yes, it does move like a shower @HiroyukiTakisawa. Maybe next time I'll make a Gif ;).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Perfect @HiroyukiTakisawa, you found the missing piece! Luckily because of other Local Guides, we can complete the whole puzzle.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Your neighbourhood looks magical, @HiroyukiTakisawa. I love playful illuminations. Lately I've started using small lights everywhere possible. You can see how I decorated a beach gathering me and several friends did in September. The donation jar is from a charity event this Sunday. 

Personal archive; September on the Shkorpilovci beachPersonal archive; September on the Shkorpilovci beachPersonal archive; September on the Shkorpilovci beachPersonal archive; September on the Shkorpilovci beachPersonal archive; September on the Shkorpilovci beachPersonal archive; September on the Shkorpilovci beachPersonal archive; September on the Shkorpilovci beachPersonal archive; September on the Shkorpilovci beachPersonal archive; Donations jarPersonal archive; Donations jar

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

I want you to try! @VasT

We are so lucky @InaS. I appreciate again the local guide in Romania:-)

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing @IrrPavlova

Playful illuminations are absolutely nice as well! I love too;-)

Recently, we can easy to enjoy massive and playful illuminations like projection mapping. It's a good time.