helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Winter festive Moscow.

Hello dear friends,

Today I would like to share my photos and video festive Moscow.

It is heavy snowing in Moscow today,but  there is festive mood in the streets of the city.Christmas is just under the month away,but preparation for the holiday are full swing.Red squareRed square

IMG_20181206_155205_088.jpg

My video https://youtu.be/0fsHIK-n6bU

on YouTube channel.

Let you have a festive mood,waiting for Christmas,a miracle and hopes for changes for the best

Share your photos about preparations to Christmas in ypur city.

Moscow, Россия
21 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Winter festive Moscow.

Hey @helga19

Snow and Christmas decorations are always matching really good together. I am really curious to know how do you celebrate it in Russia. Is there any particular tradition or dish that you usually prepare during this period?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @helga19,

Amazing decoration! I really enjoyed the photos, the spirit, the colors and the Christmas mood. 

I saw that, there is Nu Pogodi on one of the Christmas trees and this remind me my childhood and brings so many beautiful memories - thank you for that. 

I'm sharing a photo of a Christmas decoration in Bulgaria Mall in Sofia.

Caption: Christmas decoration in Bulgaria Mall in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Christmas decoration in Bulgaria Mall in Sofia, Bulgaria (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Wow @BorrisS the decoration is great this year! I still haven't been to that mall 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @helga19,

Thanks for sharing!

Moscow looks so festive this time around, I'm really starting to feel the Christmas spirit. 

In my hometown we raise a giant Christmas tree on the town square to signal the arrival of Christmas. It's very much like the one in your photo from the Red Square. 

Every year families bring their children to witness the event and take part in the countdown towards the Christmas lights being lit. 

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of it, but if I get the chance, I will take one and add it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @helga19!!!

Beautiful this Christmas tree! 

The joy of this Christmas season is contagious ... not for nothing is my favorite time of year!

This is Piazza dei Signori in Vicenza:

Piazza dei Signori a Vicenza - photo @davidhynoPiazza dei Signori a Vicenza - photo @davidhyno

Bye,

David

Level 8

Hello @helga19 Thank you for sharing beautiful photos and video. 🎍🎍🎍

Level 9

wonderful photos @helga19

Christmas and snow are nice combination.

Oh @INGA1,

Thank you for bringing Moscow Christmas to us. 

It is so glamorous and fascinating. I know that Moscow is "dressed up" amazing for every holiday, but the Christmas and New Years' decoration is my favorite.

There are a lot of celebrations going on, I'm sure. It would be nice if you share some of them with us. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @helga19,

Thanks a lot for sharing with us this amazing Christmas tree and for bringing up the holiday spirit. I really like the colours and lights! One of my dreams now is to visit Moscow and St.Petersburg

Here is a picture in Ljubljana, Slovenia, where I was fascinated about the originality of the Christmas decoration. They made it to look like a journey through the Cosmos back in 2010.

Caption: A photo made in 2010 of decorated Christmas tree with many sparkling lights surrounded by stars, presents and planets, representing a journey through the Cosmos (Local Guide KatyaL)Caption: A photo made in 2010 of decorated Christmas tree with many sparkling lights surrounded by stars, presents and planets, representing a journey through the Cosmos (Local Guide KatyaL)