Let's go~

thumb(2)_1920x576.jpg

Share Korean to the World~
대한민국 강원도 Dunnae, 둔내면 웰리힐리파크
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Winter again!!

Hi @Mr_Hwang-Korean
Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!
Thanks for sharing the photo.
We are waiting for the winter but it's not coming yet. Winter season in Bangladesh and winter season in Koria are totally different. Lowest temperature recorded in our country is 4.5 degrees.

Welcome to my beautiful country Bangladesh! 
Thanks again.
LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Hi!! @MdAtikuzzamanLimon 

Great to hear you.

I haven't been your country but I really hope to go there. 

Sometimes I want to spent Winter at a hot country.

Hope to see your country's photo and virtual tour also.

See you again.

Thanks~

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Mr_Hwang-Korean,

I can see that you took advantage of the first snow in Korea and went to the slopes. Do you practice any winter sports, like skiing or snowboarding? Could you also please share more about the place on the picture? 

I am moving your post to the Travel category, because I think it would fit better there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

OK, I will put more info there soon.

Thanks~

Level 8

@LilyanaZ

oh, can I edit that?

Since I can't see 'edit' menu in there

Former Google Contributor

@Mr_Hwang-Korean,

You can edit by selecting the three dots under your post and, by choosing the Edit Post option. In case you are using Connect on PC, the three dots are located on your left. 🙂

Hope this helps!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Great! Thanks~