rajuroyal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Willpower of women

“Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst. Be that fearless girl the one would dare to do anything. Be that independent girl, who doesn’t need a man. Be that girl who never backed down.”

Nishtha Thakar Anand
For 6yrs She was bed ridden, at the age of 11 doctors told her parents she might not be able to make it, Suffering from rare progressive disorder CMT, 10"x10" ka room was her only world, she collapsed, she went through depression and then day has come when she realized her REAL SHAKTI and now she is creating benchmarks, not only once but she has visited khardungla (world's highest motor able road)twice and Ladakh for five times with Amarnath yatra. This New Era Stree is working with IIM, runs NGO, a lovely wife and a dotted mother of sweet girl meet

Nishtha Thakar AnandNishtha Thakar Anand

Sarita Kushwa nd Bhavna Gome

These girls transfer the weight carried in 450 trucks (around 5400 tons) to a distance of 1 kilometre in 36 seconds. Yes these girls are train drivers!Even at 2:30 or 3:00 in the night to cross their goods train they take a stop for 2-3 hours at a spot where there isn’t a single person in kilometers nor a station to get refreshed and our goods train engines do not have any refreshment room for their locomotive drivers, still these ladies work at these hours and take refreshment stops at such places where there is no one around to help in any emergency situations. They are completely to dedicated to their duty and thus obey it at any time of the day. They even have to carry out the dead bodies of those who commit suicide on the railway tracks and deliver these bodies to the next station so they can be claimed. Such work of bravery and valour makes them a role model for everyone. How can I miss the chance to celebrate such a rich example of women empowerement. The brave ladies are Loco Pilot Sarita Kushwa and Bhavna Gome!!

Sarita Kushwa nd Bhavna GomeSarita Kushwa nd Bhavna Gome

Deepmala Chande

Do whatever you wish to but do not hurt the ego of this girl. This girl from Rajkot who is specially abled failed in her 1000000th standard exams and her teacher insulted her in the front of the whole class by saying that she had not got the potential to do it. From that very moment.This girl made it firm to herself that no matter what happens I will show the world what I can do.  From then on she went on to get the Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship in her first attempt, completed her M.Phil and now completing her Ph.D. This girl is a National Chess Player a very good artist. Her paintings got selected for the Switzerland Art of Gallery and she was of the top 7 finalists at Miss India Wheelchair. This girl is sure to astonish you with all her achievements. She also showed all of us that being physically challenged is not a big problem if you are mentally strong enough to conquer the world.

Deepmala ChandeDeepmala Chande

Shardaben Joshi
Age is just a number, we just keep telling this but she actually lived it. At the 'age of 65' she decided to learn swimming it was not easy for her to pursue it due to severe pain in joints yet she kept going and now at the age of 73 she is a National Level Swimming Champion(won more than 10 Gold&silver medals) that's my next determined

Shardaben JoshiShardaben Joshi

REKHABA SARVAIYA IVF

She is the only unmarried woman in Gujarat to conceive through IVF. According to her, the kind of community she belongs...most of girls don't even get to choose their partners and she chose to become Mother WITHOUT PARTNER. REKHABA SARVAIYA.... writer, philosopher and DEPUTY COLLECTOR OF KESHOD, this unbelievable invincible NEW ERA STREE will be there tomorrow on my morning show, do not forget to tune in NEW ERA STREE during NAVRATRI on 98.3 to know her bravery story
P.S. She is her daughter Abhigna who came to life in 2010 

REKHABA SARVAIYA IVFREKHABA SARVAIYA IVF

Thank You @rj Sheetal

@DeniGu@sonnyNg@TraciC@DanniS @PriyankaU @Tejal @Shrut19

Gujarat, India
30 comments
Level 8

Re: Willpower of women

Hi @rajuroyal

What a Great Story.

Thank you so much for share. 

Level 10

@rajuroyal Thanks for sharing this wonderful posts about great women who has gone above and beyond. Feel really proud and in awe after reading this.

Level 10

Namskar..

@rajuroyal Bhai..

Reading Your Post is Really  Inspirer other..

This Post Not Only on Will power, ita empowering women Surrounding..

Very Good Inspirational Post..

Thank you for Tagging and Sharing On Connect..

Regards From Mumbai..

Connect Moderator

Hola @rajuroyal, es un gran post el que nos compartiste, la historia de cada una de esas grandes mujeres es espectacular, ellas marcan la diferencia, y son el futuro a donde tiene que dirigirse toda sociedad equilibrada.

Muchas gracias por compartir la historia.

Saludos Farid

🖐👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper left part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

Thank you very much @MdSharifHossen

ItsI my pleasure

Level 8

Thank you very much @StephenAbraham

It's pleasure.

Level 9

@rajuroyal Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing. 

Level 8

Amazing! @rajuroyal and Inspirational

Level 7

as a woman, I also don't want to lose compared to them.. 

Best Regards, デビーレヅーナ