MichaelRichter's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Will there be an anual gift for Level 4 Local Guides in 2016 too?

I'm asking this question, because I saw that in the description of the Level 4, the anual gift got removed. Now I'm curious if we will get one this year again? It got asked in our unofficial Google+ community a lot. So I'm now here to get a answer to that question. Thanks in advance for a solution. 

18 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Will there be an anual gift for Level 4 Local Guides in 2016 too?

Hey @MichaelRichter, yes @YumiSapporo is correct. The annual gift perk has been removed from the benefit for level 4 and above. So far there are no signs that there will be one this year, but Google is constantly revamping the program, so you never know what might happen in the future.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @MichaelRichter,

An annual gift 2015 that was a t-shirt, but this year local guide team won't give us an annual gift anymore, because they changed description of the Level 4.  Do you know how many level 4 and level 5's local guides in the world this year? The number of local guides continues to grow day by day.  In my opinion that's gift will involve lots of costs for google.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hey @MichaelRichter, yes @YumiSapporo is correct. The annual gift perk has been removed from the benefit for level 4 and above. So far there are no signs that there will be one this year, but Google is constantly revamping the program, so you never know what might happen in the future.

Level 8

Thanks for the reply. It's a bit of a bummer, that we don't get anything anymore. It would have been cool, to have a gift from Google. 😞

Level 7

The reality is, given the temporary bait to recruit free workers for Google, the bait has been removed.

Work harder slaves, work.

Level 8

ok I've been baited, but I don't care anymore, I like being a local guide #cheerss 

Level 4

I just leveled up to to 4 and received the free storage. 🙂 

Level 10

the annual gift lasted for a year? come on? let me google annual for you...

Level 7

a level 4 local guides in 2016 for a solution is google was see in many country is not to say perfect to see in map on google . and google on this country started a program well a level 4 local guides need annual gift for distributing the gift for annual for working
Level 8

Re: As a level 5 Local Guide, I’ve hit the cap on Local Guide tiers. What if there were a level 6?

Just as a question, what's with us not receiving a present this year? We all worked hard and truthfully all year along just to be ditched over. 

Quality over matter