CharithaJB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Wildlife Parks of Sri Lanka

There are many wildlife parks spread throughout the island. The biggest are Wilpattu, Yala, Wasgamuwa, Galoya, Udawalawe, Kaudulla and Minneriya where you can photograph leopards, elephants, wild buffaloes, Asiatic Sloth Bears, both endemic and migratory birds and even the biggest animal on the planet, the Blue Whale. There is a big resident Blue whale colony off the shore of Misrissa, a small town oA Sri Lankan Leopard at Yala national parkA Sri Lankan Leopard at Yala national parkA Sri Lankan Leopard at Wilpattu national parkA Sri Lankan Leopard at Wilpattu national parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkMinneriya parkKantale lakeKantale lakeYala ParkYala ParkYala ParkYala Parkn the South of the island. There are all kinds of other animals too like endemic frogs, lizards and yeah insects, we have em all living here on our island in the Indian Ocean 🙂

66 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Wildlife Parks of Sri Lanka

Hi @CharithaJB,

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos! I would like to get up close to an elephant one day.

Why not add more details about your photos and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction. Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

What a wonderful photos @CharithaJB!

Thank you so much!

I enjoy wathing it.

I love to watch wildlife and aminals.

I am a supporter of WWF.

Is it a stork on the last photo?

So nice bird!

Level 8

@CharithaJB amazing photos Charitha

as @VasT pointed out its good if you could share some experience and all 🙂

also welcome to LG Connect

Level 4

صور جميلة جدا 

Level 9

Nice post @CharithaJB

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 7

Wow amazing photographs you have captured very beautiful 

Level 7

This is really awesome. I would like to spend some days there, too. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @CharithaJB Your photographs are absolutely wonderful. The baby elephants are so Cute! I was watching a TV documentary recently on orphan elephants in Africa, there Mother's were killed by poachers, so sad that people can be so cruel to all these beautiful animals. Thanks for sharing these wonderful happy baby elephants and all other lovely animals. too  @CharithaJB 

Level 8

Hello @helga19 This is great that you are a supporter of WWF. 🐒🐯🦁🐵