LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Wild cats

LynxLynx

I love wild, big, cats. This lynx was portrayed by me some years ago near the border between Austria and Italy (with a 200x1.5 mm lens!).

Have you ever experienced photographing wild cats? 

Versciaco di Sopra, BZ, Italia
7 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Wild cats

Really nice shot and great experience, @LucioV. Thanks for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Bls: Wild cats

Beautiful cats

Connect Moderator

Es impresionante la foto @LucioV, 👏, casi que le falta el sello todo de NG, en mi caso no tuve la suerte por las caminatas que realice de ver este tipo de animales, cuando recientemente estuve en el Parque del Rey en Salta, tenía la esperanza de ver alguno de estos animales, pero no 😕, gracias por compartir.

saludos Farid

Level 10

Thank you all! This is my top seller image in stock sites, and it's strange to know that has been printed out on school books in Norway, and in other publications around the world 😁

Level 9

Perfect Photographer @LucioV

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 10

Thank you @AbdullahAM! I have several shots with the same subject, but this is the one I prefer. Later I will share a link to the full album.

Level 10