Parmour's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Wild Wild Wet @ Downtown East

Wild Wild Wet @ Downtown East a best place for family gathering ... 

Playful water park with serpentine slides, a wave pool & a lazy river, plus eateries & a swim shop.

Highlights
 Play area

Accessibility
Wheelchair accessible car park
 Wheelchair accessible entrance
 Wheelchair accessible toilet

Amenities
 Bar onsite
 Good for kids
 Restaurant
 Toilets
 Wi-Fi
 20140224_133829.jpg20140224_150520-MOTION (1).gif20140224_150529.jpg20140224_134950.jpg20140224_134954.jpg20140224_144241.jpg20140224_145300.jpg
Pasir Ris Close, Wild Wild Wet @ Downtown East, Singapore
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Wild Wild Wet @ Downtown East

Hi @Parmour,

Thank you for sharing your photos! It looks like you are in a beach. Are any of these pools kids friendly?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hello @VasT . Yes. they have pool for kids and good them to play and swim at pool safe and cool visit the place.

Many thanks for your prompt answer @Parmour.

Since you like pools you might be interested to read the Swimming Pools in Jakarta - Mom as A Local Guide Series topic. Also, I'm sure @AngieYC would like to share her experience since she is a brilliant swimmer. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks @VasT . I already check @Angie post and yes indeed nice photos she took.♥

Google Moderator

Hello @Parmour,

As what @VasT mentioned it's true that I love swimming and actually the post about Swimming Pools in Jakarta - Mom as A Local Guide Series was written by our fellow Local Guides from Indonesia @Ddimitra

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

I love to swim also @AngieYC as long I have extra time for that. Love to go out for beach or swimming at pool. water is love for me. 

Google Moderator

Hello @Parmour,

That's great and it's good for you body too! Looking forward to hear more about you great experience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @Parmour

I see this is a nice waterpark. 

Singapore has a lot of them right?

You should visit and review them too. It could be a little adventure exploring swimming pools like I did.  Have fun!

Thank you @AngieYC and @VasT for mention me in this thread.  You know I love swimming too.

You're very welcome @Ddimitra, we enjoyed a lot your topic. Keep up sharing and contributing :).