MajidMadadi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Why!

@YanniY

Hi, I changed my profile photo, but the old photo has not changed completely, why!?IMG_6427.PNG

IMG_6428.PNG

Majidmadsdi
Iran
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Why!

Hi @MajidMadadi, as I can see, your profile photo has been changed across Google services so the problem could be with Street View app cache. I noticed that you're using a VPN which may delay the update of the cache on your phone. So all you have to do is to clean the cache/data of Street View app on your phone.

Regards,

Khalil

View solution in original post

Level 10

It takes some time to update and definitely it will as well update. And it doesn't take long that much, just check again after sometime @MajidMadadi

Level 7

Be patient mate @MajidMadadi 

Level 10

This is for long time but I wait more

thank you 

Majidmadsdi
Level 8

We have to change our profile pic at the Google Accounts setting.  As Connect will sync our profile pic upon our logon to Connect, we need to manually logoff Connect, log on again to force the sync to happen immediately.

Level 10

Dear friend. Great honor is your answer. But do I log out of all Google products or just Street View

Majidmadsdi
Level 8

It is to logout Connect and logon again.

Doing this after we changed our Google Profile Picture, it will make Connect to sync our Connect Profile Pic immediately.

Level 7

@MajidMadadi

I've faces this kind of problem once then I just log on to my mail and clicked on my profile photo like below 

<SCREENSHOT CONTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

then I had changed three or four times then finally it was updated. I think you can try it

Level 10

I try it but don't change still !

Majidmadsdi
Level 8

Hi @MajidMadadi,

Please make sure you are changing the Profile Picture at the Google Accounts level.