Mapm9's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Why you have to be a local guide?

Being a local guide has mede me feel able to help others through opinions and photographs. Many times I solve doubs of people who have doubs about the places they want to visit, if they provide certain services and how expensive or complicated the road is. Little by little, I have made new contributions, improved as a guide. I never thought that I would become leven 5 in such a short time but it has been worth it, because I have presented some improvements and also my friends and family have more confidence and ask for my help when they want to travel to certain places in Guatemala that I already know.

Guatemala
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Why you have to be a local guide?

If a person is not able to find is his/her way to destination majority of them use Google maps, i think that people should help voluntarily and contribute in the community so that they all are helping themselves in growing the community . 

Level 7

Re: Why you have to be a local guide?

I love to discover the wonders of the world. My wife is a Travel agent and we share the love of beaty we cani find in each country all' around the world. We travel a lot and using informations that Google local guide provides us we make our experiences always better. Being helped i would like to help others so i'm trying to do my best ad a Google local guide.