AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Why we guys not received meet-up feedback form

We hosted The Great Indian Heritage walk at 13 places in India and till now no host got feedback form pls tell me what happened

@StephenAbraham @AriMar @PaulPavlinovich @FelipePK @NadyaPN @ermest 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

8 comments
Level 10

Re: Why we guys not received meet-up feedback form

With most of my previous meet-ups, a feedback form was usually within a day or 2 from Google. My last meet up, as with the experience of @AmbrishVarshney, it seems that the meet-up feedback email wasn't triggered. From past emails, the same form is still active, and it's a common form, not tied or linked to a specific meet up. Link of the meet-up feedback form is here. 
https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/recap-form

If possible, one of our Google moderators tagged above can have a check on this on possibly the meet-up feedback email not being sent.

Thanks all. 

Level 10

Thanks @AmbrishVarshney I too facing the same

Level 10

Thanks @AmbrishVarshney I too facing the same issue. 

Dear @StephenAbraham,  so can I use previous form for the recent meetup update

Former Google Contributor

Thank you! @StephenAbraham

Hello @AmbrishVarshney and @JohnPeter, thank you for letting us know the issue. We will look into the issue, and fix as soon as we can.

Level 10

Thank you @Atsukot hope that issue will resolve soon

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Thanks dear @Atsukot

Former Google Contributor

Hello @JohnPeter@AmbrishVarshney and @StephenAbraham, thank you for your patience. The feedback email is working now, so you should receive"Tell us how your meet-up went" email after you organize your meet-up. 

Level 10

Thanks dear @Atsukot,  yes I have received meet up feedback form for the latest Meetup. 

Thanks,