atifazeez77's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The Grand Venice Mall, Greater Noida

It is also known as TGV Mall.

Structure is based on grandeur of Italian architecture and the city of Venice.

If you are in Greater Noida or planning to visit nearby then must visit this and take rest and feel just like that you are in Italy.

Best shopping Mall as well.

IMG20181209162532.jpgIMG20181209162528.jpgIMG20181209162524.jpgIMG20181209181453.jpgIMG20181209181051.jpgIMG20181209181941.jpgIMG20181209181724.jpg

Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
4 comments
Level 7

Why was my photo removed?

@MoniDi

Hi,

Before some hours I posted some photos of Grand Venice Mall which is taken by me before yesterday and you removed that post by saying that "However, the information you have posted does not appear to be your own and is in violation of the Local Guides program rules. It has been removed from the forum."

I want to know that how it is against the rules if photos were taken by me???

Or you removed because of the information i entered????

Connect Moderator

Re: Why was my photo removed?

Hi @atifazeez77

even if I don't know your post, I want to address you to The 5 core values of Connect: "We’re original. We post our own words, photos, and videos that we’ve created just for Connect. We don't share content that we don't have the rights to."

Hope this can help you

Google Moderator

Hello again @atifazeez77,

Thank you for reaching out.

Plagiarism is a very serious issue and we take it very seriously here on Connect.  Even though the photos in your previous post are your own, I decided to move it to the Archive where it will still show up in search, but no new comments may be added to it.

After a little research I found out that the text you put in your post is exactly the same as the one in the official website of the mall. As I mentioned above, we do not encourage plagiarised content shared by Local Guides.

Instead, what you could do, for example, is tell us about your experience while visiting the Grand Venice Mall and what impressed you the most there. It really looks like a nice place where a person could spend some free time and money as well. 

PS. Please be advised I will merge this post with your previous one.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks for telling my mistakes.

That was very unfortunate and I'm really sorry for that.

Thanks Again. @MoniDi