TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Why these two Googlers are dedicated to accessibility

Hı,

My name is Erol Ağca. I am a guide to local accessibility.

To discover is to enjoy the freedom. telling the places I have discovered to other people in the right direction will prevent the loss of time and will prevent the frustrations of people. Accessibility is in the new world order. I think these two google workers are Marko Polo in the new world order..

thank you.

Level 9

Hi @TraciC  Thanks for sharing an inspiring and motivated interviews. Cat and Rio superb....

Level 6

I suggest to Cochle an idea that we try the mobile accelerator so that we know the suffering and the complex that coincides with the seat and the creator of the idea project to copy the idea and spread across the world in satellite channels that Google is interested in this subject. The idea is to collect 10 volunteers by sitting on wheelchairs so we are supportive of them.

Level 8
Level 8

Thank you for sharing the interview @TraciC . Here in Taipei, Taiwan. There has been quite a bit of progress in wheelchair accessibility, but needless to say, more can be done. I was planning a field trip for some of my students, one of whom is in a wheelchair. I soon discovered that my planning had to be a lot more detailed, I had to scout out the places (in realtime) in advance just to make sure that there was accessibility. Could you imagine just how useful Google Maps, Google Earth, Google ...... etc, would be if we could have a dedicated Accessibility site with Photos/videos etc for parents wanting to plan a trip for there child or just general planning by friends.

Taiwan is a wonderful country to grow up in. Having lived and raised a family here, I have grown to love the place. Please feel free to post your photos and positive comments here for those who like to know more about Taiwan.
Level 8

Hello @TraciC Ma'am, thanks for sharing this awesome Interview. Special Thanks to Cat and Rio. Lots of disabled are getting benefit because of this project. Being a Local Guide I feel proud be a part of it. My one answer becomes helpful of thousand of people around so will continue it always. 

Thanks..

Level 9

This is great @TraciC I love their dedication. I hope soon to do the same

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

Bls: Why these two Googlers are dedicated to accessibility

AMAZING 🏆🏅🏅🏅

Level 5

Thanks for sharing it

Level 2

Este proyecto es tan ambicioso y factible que incluso me da miedo llegar a pensar que pronto se dependerá absolutamente de el. 

Mi mano de obra en la contribuccion no debería ser gratis por el tiempo que si hay que invertir le. 

¿Que posibilidades tengo de ganar algo real? 

Level 4

Great