Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Why these two Googlers are dedicated to accessibility

a lot of thanks bro @RioAkasaka

Connect Moderator

Major props to @catwu & @RioAkasaka for dedicating their time to an important aspect that many wouldn't consider in their everyday lives. It is easy to oversee the difficulties of accessibility for most, and bringing awareness to it, especially though the LG program, is truly awesome. I've been meaning to catch up on the videos that are part of this series but I really enjoyed this interview and learning about how and why they got involved.

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Former Google Contributor

Thank you all! It's so nice to hear these words from you to keep me motivated. Have a great weekend!

Level 8

THANK YOU FOR THIS . YOU ARE A INSPERETION FOR EVERYONE

Level 8

@OSAMA wow I sore it Thank you @TraciC

@OSAMA wrote:

You're welcome @TraciC 😉

Now we can celebrate @catwu & @RioAkasaka wooow guys you are AMAAAAZING 🏆🏅🏅🏅🎉🎊🎉

Keep it up , you inspire us :-)))

@DavidTito @Briggs @AlejandraMaria @SoniaK

Check this :-)))

Level 9

Your work make alot of difference in life of thousands @RioAkasaka keep it up , you deserve more and more :-)))

Stay strong and motivated 🎖😊🎖👍🎉🎉

Level 9

@SoniaK wrote:

You are a sweet brother,indeed @OSAMA

of course sister @SoniaK.

@OSAMA is a real brother in LGC

Thank you so much bro. 

Level 9

thanks a lot bro @RioAkasaka

Level 8

@TraciC thanking you from the deep of my heart. Because you just introduced this two amazing persons with us from there. 

@catwu and @RioAkasaka you both are awesome. Thanks for your dedication from there. You both are a great inspiration for us who also wants to contribute for Physical Challenged person as well as who are moving on a wheelchair. Please keep it up.

we all together can make this world a better place. Amazing. 

Thanks

Sajol

Level 10

Thanks @TraciC for sharing inspiring interview.

Accessibility information is very important as they decide the plan (or To-do list) for the disables. I'm happy that Zach Anner had finally got the rainbow bagel (but it take too long to reach the destination). There are so many like Zach Anner, we local guides have to help them.Thanks a lot Tracie for introducing Accessibility option in Maps. Kudos to @catwu and @RioAkasaka as they are real superstars. 

Common local guides just do this, add accessibility information on Google Maps by organizing a meet-up in your area

I've organised a meetup in Hyderabad https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/hyderabad-photo-walk-hyderabad?start=2017-09-29T18:30:00.... 

Let's do Submit your meetup