TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Why these two Googlers are dedicated to accessibility

Hi @OSAMA. I tagged them in the original post, thanks for the catch. 😄 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

You're welcome @TraciC 😉

Now we can celebrate @catwu & @RioAkasaka wooow guys you are AMAAAAZING 🏆🏅🏅🏅🎉🎊🎉

Keep it up , you inspire us :-)))

@DavidTito @Briggs @AlejandraMaria @SoniaK

Check this :-)))

Level 9

Thanks for sharing @TraciC. Great job @catwu and @RioAkasaka, thank you for your dedication. Personally I answered hundreds questions about accessibility in my city. It's important to think about people in wheelchairs and provide as much helpful information as possible. Proud to help with this and happy to know that my answers will help a lot of people.

Level 4

Thank you Traci for this great post!

Connect Moderator

Thats a great initiative! Thank you so much @TraciC for sharing the inspiring interview. 

And @catwu and @RioAkasaka, you guys are superheroes. Salute to both of you and salute to the 20% initiative time in Google too. Thanks to Google, who provide their staff the opportunity to work of their own choice from their 20% time. We get brilliant initiatives from you guys for this drive. Amazing people you are!

Cat, you were right in saying "Honestly, people like you! Working at Google, it’s easy to sit back and think someone else will solve it. But seeing Googlers like you work with Local Guides and tackle this problem inspires me to do more.".

I just hope one day we can help improving our maps with accessibility information too. Eagerly looking forward to that day! 

Connect Moderator

Thank you tagging me @OSAMA. This is a featured post, I wouldn't miss it though. But your tag made me read it with priority. Thank you doc. 🙂

Level 9

@SoniaK you know I can't resist tagging you on important posts 😉

Connect Moderator

You are a sweet brother,indeed @OSAMA

Level 9

thank you sister @TraciC for this subject and a lot of thanks to 2 googlers 

Level 9

thank you sister @catwu