akashak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Why no support for local guide when there account is suspended due to misunderstanding!!

Hi Google,

My name is Akash. Alok is my good friend in India. He is a very motivated Local guide & motivates me as well. His LG account was suspended in the first week of this month Please help him out. He anxiously waiting from last 20 days. He didn't post anything regarding his account suspension on the LG platform because this is also against the LG rule. He posted on social media but still didn't get any response. Please contact him or me.I'll share all details of him so that google Socal team will look into that.

Please help him!!!!!!

Screenshot 2019-01-15 at 10.53.19 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-01-09 at 12.13.04 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-01-09 at 12.12.46 AM.png

Delhi, India
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Why no support for local guide when there account is suspended due to misunderstanding!!

Hi @akashak,

Thank you for reaching out. As @StephenAbraham advised you, this problem can be posted on social media which is monitored and such issues can are reported.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 1

Re: Why no support for local guide when there account is suspended due to misunderstanding!!

@TsekoV  I guess the moderators here can help out and that's why I'm writing in. Hope you can understand the sentiments that attach to the contributors here. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Please help!!

Level 10

@akashak It wasn't very clear when your friend tweeted this request for help, from screenshots, it says 23 hours ago. Just also note that response over the weekend is not likely from Google. Hopefully he will get a response the next few days. In the mean time, also let him know to also write on Google LG's Facebook wall (not via a private message) here https://www.facebook.com/GoogleLocalGuides

This is the reference instructions

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/m-p/...

Level 1

Screenshot 2019-01-21 at 10.04.33 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-01-21 at 10.11.08 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-01-21 at 10.09.56 PM.png

@StephenAbraham Sorry for misunderstanding. Actually, he just shared a screenshot of his content, not an actual date when he twitted. When I told him he shared his full screenshot with the timeline.

Please help him. He is very upset because being a local guide is his passion and hobby to share the picture and reviews his visited places.

Thanks & Regards,

Akash | Delhi,India Local guide

Level 1

@StephenAbraham Can anyone help!!

Level 10

@akashak I have suggested in my first reply to write on Local Guide's Facebook wall as well (and not private message).

There are only the procedures as documented in the link that was shared. Nothing else we can do if our account is suspended. Not much of other help anyone can extend here in Connect. 

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @akashak,

Thank you for reaching out. As @StephenAbraham advised you, this problem can be posted on social media which is monitored and such issues can are reported.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

@TsekoV Thanks!!

Okay, I let him know. But It's been 20 days I guess.No luck !!

Googler

@akashak Your friend's tweets are private which means they are not seen by people who do not follow them; which includes the Local Guides' Twitter account. As suggested below, leaving a comment on Facebook is the second best way to have a member of the team reach out. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.