Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why my Community not Supported?

Hi i am level 5 Local Guide with 750+ points, have applied my community Rawalpindi Local Guides https://plus.google.com/communities/114013235352303750071 to support but didn't supported by Local Guide Team, this Community has 73 members right now, even no any community already there and i have read all terms & conditions​ and watched videos in Local Guide Community Help, kindly support my community or if any more requirement guide me please thanks

Ata Ur Rehman

Rawalpindi Local Guides​

Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Why my Community not Supported?

Hi @Anonymous I took a look at your community and I think you need a bit more activity from the other members, only 2 are active (including you), they need to see more people interacting in the community. 

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @LUISH for your reply, 6-8 members are actively comments and post in this group, but with the passage of time it will grow up, only one community is supported in our country so my community should be supported

@LUISH wrote:

Hi @Anonymous I took a look at your community and I think you need a bit more activity from the other members, only 2 are active (including you), they need to see more people interacting in the community. 

Level 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Google Local Guide Team to resolve issue, Community now successfully selected for support

Level 9

Hey @Anonymous, you do need at least 50 members in your community before Google supports your community.  Once it is chosen, you'll receive the badge here.

Have a look at this page: https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6273834?hl=en

There's a great video about how to receive support and the application steps.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Screenshot_2017-04-22-11-17-21.png

Screenshot_2017-04-22-11-15-01.png

Thanks Local  Guides Team, issue is resolved, my community successfully selected for support, and the Guides who are asking me to have at least 50 members, first see my question, i mentioned the members, there was 70+ members, anyway thanks all to help and share ideas