wish7624's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Why is my panoramic photo posted on Google Street View rejected by Google?

This is my first time using Google Street View. I want to post a Street View photo. After the release, Google shows "Google Maps has been rejected." Does anyone tell me why?

2 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Why is my panoramic photo posted on Google Street View rejected by Google?

Hi @wish7624,

Thank you for reaching out. I'll move your post to the Street View Discussion, as it fits better there. You can also read the Meet your Street View moderators! topic where you can see all the Street View moderators. Feel free to engage by tagging one of them.

Edit: I moved your post back to Photography as I checked, you are not part of the Street View Photographers.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why is my panoramic photo posted on Google Street View rejected by Google?

Hello @wish7624!

Welcome to the trusted community!

Usually, it can take up to 72 hours for a 360 photo to be approved by Maps. You can check our Guidelines here.

Feel free to share a link in case your photo complies with our guidelines and is still not approved after 72 hours 🙂

Best,

Nayara