ASMHasan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Why is it necessary to reshuffle/rearrange the badge and points of Local Guides?

Dear All

Greetings,

I am a newcomer in your world. Last two months I am contributing for Google and I've earned Level 7 badge recently.

However, some abnormal behavior I observed in point calculation is very confusing to me. I can say it a game of lost and found. 

When I lost 2000 points in a day, I thought I had errors in my contributions. At last I regained my points and Badges. 

Still I am not sure why it was happened.

Crescent Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Why is it necessary to reshuffle/rearrange the badge and points of Local Guides?

Please don't take the things personal since this has happened to all LGs.

The progress needs to happen all the time. So the google team made a progress from previous point system to new point systems in order to address the demand of new levels by LGs. Since you were recent here and the changed happened to you so it made to feel you like this. Hoping that you gained all the points so far. Keep on contributing. 🙂

Level 8

Re: Why is it necessary to reshuffle/rearrange the badge and points of Local Guides?

@ASMHasan Level 7 in 2 months - respect on you👌👍👊

Walter Sanders
Level 3

Almost all of us experienced the situation you talked about. Hope the problem with you resolved by this time.

I believe everything is for the betterment of the community.

@ASMHasan wrote:

Dear All

Greetings,

I am a newcomer in your world. Last two months I am contributing for Google and I've earned Level 7 badge recently.

However, some abnormal behavior I observed in point calculation is very confusing to me. I can say it a game of lost and found. 

When I lost 2000 points in a day, I thought I had errors in my contributions. At last I regained my points and Badges. 

Still I am not sure why it was happened.