Kiera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Why do you love being a Local Guide?

I can get a good information.

Level 8

So interesting Quetion Google Local Guide make to me good social work to help each other.We are try to help in the World.I 

Level 8

So interesting Quetion Google Local Guide make to me good social work to help each other.We are try to help in the World.I love peoples to help .I would like to Share new Places missing on Google Maps .I don know no where Exam Centre but Google maps help to me when my Exam date today that time i am using Google maps and finaliy i found Exam center .Everyday i will using Google maps .I love Google maps .Thank you Google Maps

Level 10

@OSAMA @Kiera Being a Local Guide is not what we do, its how we live

Level 10

Have All Places Of My City To Be On Google Maps Say As Mother Source Of Place's Virtual Identity.

Level 8

我們同樣生活在世界的一個角落,只是有不同樣的故事,讓彼此都能說出特別的故事!台灣台南市關廟區適逢12年一次的王船醮台灣台南市關廟區適逢12年一次的王船醮

Level 10

Thank you for introducing the local guide @Kiera

Since I was young, volunteer activities continue as part of life work.
Local guides are the activities that most closely match my circumstances and future expectations among them.
I think that the local guide program implies that freeing up of life and lifelong learning are coming.

By pointing to "something that exists in the map," we become a catalyst for every knowledge. If we are curious we can know things indefinitely.

Furthermore, it is not difficult to meet international friends who support it.

The value of the local guide is immeasurable, I think so.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

Bls: Why do you love being a Local Guide?

Supaya teman lain ketemu jalan yg benar sehingga pengalaman Kita bisa membantu aecara tidak langsung.

Level 8

Thanks Kiera for your post 🙂 ... As local guide I think it's very important to use new Technologies to share experiences to create a solid network to improve the world's knowledges. Thanks to all for sharing! 🙂

Level 9

Thanks @Kiera for the great post and of course - posing with my dog mascot at CL2018