Pravind_Yadav's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Why are not some photos uploaded by me visible on the map?

When I am uploading lots of photos on the map, only a few photos are showing, why is this happening?

please help...

India
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Why are not some photos uploaded by me visible on the map?

Hi @Pravind_Yadav and welcome to Connect!

There might be various reasons why your pictures were not made public. It could be that your pictures were flagged, because of one of these reasons:

• Photos of groups or selfies
  • Duplicated photos 
  • Photos not related to the place
  • Spam

I suggest you check our Community Policy, for better clarification on this matter.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @Pravind_Yadav and welcome to Connect!

There might be various reasons why your pictures were not made public. It could be that your pictures were flagged, because of one of these reasons:

• Photos of groups or selfies
  • Duplicated photos 
  • Photos not related to the place
  • Spam

I suggest you check our Community Policy, for better clarification on this matter.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Cannot upload photo

Dear All,

In case of some Reviews made by me, I can post photos and they get uploaded and are visible but in case of some other Reviews I have made The photos don't get uploaded after I Post the Photos.

Any way to overcome above problem.

Re: Cannot upload photo

Hi @HanifSurve,

Welcome to the official Local Guides community called Connect!

Please note that it may take some time for the information to get published. You can also check my previous post in the thread where I'm moving yours.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Level 8

Madam @KlaudiyaG @@ i saw your reply before but I forgot to give you thanks.And thanks for forced me to notice on t&c

"Thanks" 

Level 8

Uploaded photos have to be approved

Level 8

Level 10

@RodneyJS who do the uploaded photos need to be approved by? If they don't go through the initial stage where the Google Maps AI approves the photo and allows the photo to instantly be viewable by the listing, where does it go from there?

@KlaudiyaG, you've mentioned that uploaded photos can take some time to process information. But if the photos are processed and decided not to allow the photo to publicly appear on the listing, how can they be appealed or at least reviewed? I ensure that the photos are related to the place, not a duplicate of any existing photo and definitely not spam.