AnitaAO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Why am i restricted/shut out on connect?

Hi local guides

I hope this gets posted. I have been having a hard time posting anything on connect. Could it be I have been restricted or what exactly. It's been months and I no longer find it funny.Screenshot_20180823-052437.png

I keep getting this anytime I try to post, reply or follow a topic...

A-Beta
Lagos, Nigeria
18 comments
Level 9

Re: Why am i restricted/shut out on connect?

@AnitaAO, accounts are getting upgraded and everyone will have access soon,  check again as it happened the same to me and now I have access 

Level 9

@AslamMo thank you. Where on my page can I find 'general discussion' because I cannot find it. I see, home, photography, travel etc but not seeing general discussion as it was before the supposed change, I had to follow a topic to make this post....can you help?

A-Beta
Former Google Contributor

Hey @AnitaAO,

I just wanted to let you know that the old boards are not available to be accessed anymore. We now have different topics that you can use, if you are not able to find the right section for you post I suggest you to use Local Stories

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

happened to me too... only able to find the "general discussion" section through the notification of a response in one of my posts...

Level 9

@FelipePK thank you for your help. There should have been a notification to local guides prior to this change. Once again thanks!

A-Beta
Level 9

That makes the two of us @mariacaci. I hope you have been able to resolve it now?

A-Beta
Level 8

@AnitaAO Hi! How are you? 

I was wondering if you are you still receiving those nasty No Sufficient Privileges dialogue boxes?  Have you been reporting them regularly.

Do you by any chance get these as well:

Screenshot_20180914-182258_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181020-083156_Chrome.jpg

Do you also crash and loose all or most of your post when attempting to write a post or comment?

If you are able to see this post, please be so kind and let me know either way.

VBenedict

Level 8

@FelipePK  the old boards etc. seem to be available to me as we speak 🤔  October 25th 2018  

I seem to be caught in a twilight zone on Connect.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @VBenedict,

So please provide a screenshot of the old boards because nobody else should to see it anymore.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!