MdAtikuzzamanLimon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Why I am a Local Guide?

I think the #5 reason (because I believe this is a Humanitarian Work. My contributions are helpful for someone else) is  the most important for me.

Great reasons you have to be a Local Guide @MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 8

@BeatrizAguilar Thanks for your comments. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 7

Thank you for the write-up.  @MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Level 6

ধন্যবাদ ভাই শেয়ার করার জন্য। আশা করি অন্য রাও অনুপ্রানিত হবে আপনার মাধ্যমে।

Bappy
Level 8

@Atiq Thanks a lot for your comments. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

@Bappy_soyab Thank a lot brother. I will try my level best to represent my beautiful Bangladesh to the world. Thanks again. 

Level 10

Re: Why am I a Local Guide?

Dear friend, I don't think we can add anything more - in fact you have covered it so well, dear - I am fully impressed, thanks, I have saved a copy.

with Love & regards.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Really motivating post, dear @TsekoV

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Re: Why am I a Local Guide?

Wow😊😊

Very inspirational comment

Greetings from lake Titicaca, Peru

Anonymous
Not applicable

Local Guide question

what it means for you to be a local guide?