MdAtikuzzamanLimon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Why am I a Local Guide?

97th Meet-up of Bangladesh Local Guides. Photo Credit Rana Rafsan97th Meet-up of Bangladesh Local Guides. Photo Credit Rana Rafsan

Why am I a Local Guide?
1) because it's a great fun and give me a great pleasure.
2) because it's useful for all around the world people.
3) because I can represent my own country culture, tradition through this very powerful tools.
4) because it gives me changes to explore the world and find out the beauty of this wonderful world.
5) because I believe this is a Humanitarian Work. My contributions are helpful for someone else.
6) because I involved with a community that is wonderful. Community people are very helpful and always ready to help each other.
7) because Anyone can be a local guide wherever and whenever she/he wants.
😎 because you can take any number of days of vacation without any advice.
9) because is addictive, and push you out of your comfort zone
10) because it could be a great tool to improve your photography skills
11) because anyone will help to seed the world with different various eyes.
12) because each and every country in this world have local guides like me and can make friendship with the global    Local Guides Community.
13) because I am connected with an International Community.
14) because I Love to do the mapping.

If you want to add more, you can...

#BangladeshLocalGuides

#GoogleLocalGuides
 #Bangladesh
 #Let'sMap
 #EasternUniversityBangladesh

97th Meet-up of Bangladesh Local Guides. Photo Credit Rana Rafsan97th Meet-up of Bangladesh Local Guides. Photo Credit Rana Rafsan

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
43 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Why I am a Local Guide?

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

Thank you for sharing with us your feelings. It really made me smile and happy to hear that so many people bring each other together as Local Guides and put friendship as a priority. I believe this is the way all the humanity should aspire to.

I loved all of your reasons to be a Local Guide and I am sure there are even countless more reasons to be added by everyone. I especially enjoyed the 8th reason you mentioned. : ) The unlimited days of vacation one can get by seeing the world through the eyes of Local Guides. 

What do you think @FaridTDF? I enjoyed reading this post and wanted to share it with you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Gracias por el tag @TsekoV, es verdad, todos y cada unas de las afirmaciones de @MdAtikuzzamanLimon, yo creo 🤔, que todos comenzamos de maneras muy diversas a postear en Google Maps, pero no hay duda alguna que te hace crecer en forma interna, generar empatía con el otro, con los lugares que visitas. Los ves de una manera diferente.

Me gusta la que indica me saca de la zona de confort, y la que formamos parte de una comunidad global, esto de formar parte de una comunidad global, es tan fuerte que si no lo experimentas no lo puedes creer, leer todos los días a otros Local Guides del mundo en Historias Locales, me hace sentir muy cosmopolita, pero donde más se manifiesta esto es en el chat diario, con otros LG del mundo, en WhatsUp o Hangouts o Instagram o Facebook comentando nuestras nuevas aventuras o fotografías, es realmente fabuloso.

La foto que nos comparte @MdAtikuzzamanLimon, de su grupo de amigos Local Guides, me encanta 😍 ellos llevan un paso más allá el concepto de la palabra Comunidad 

Saludos Farid

🖖👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

Dear @TsekoV

It is really a great pleasure for me to get such great comments from you. It will give me more inspirations in the future for being a better Local Guide. Welcome to my beautiful Bangladesh!  

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Dear @davidhyno, Thanks for your comment. 

Level 8

@FaridTDF thanks a lot for your comment. Please give us such motivation in the future too. 

Level 10

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon বড় মানুষ কথা বলে কম কিন্তু কথার মহাত্ত অনেেক বেশি। ধন্যবাদ ভাই আপনাকে আবারও এত পরিশ্রম করে এই মিট আপনি য়ে  সাজানোর জন্য । আমার মনে হয় কমিউনিটির প্রতিটা লোকের এই কথাগুলো মনোযোগ দিয়ে পড়া উচিত

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@MahabubMunnaমুন্না ভাই আপনাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ কমেন্টস এর জন্য আমার মনে হয় আজকে কিছু লেখার সাহস পাচ্ছি আপনার মত মানুষের উৎসাহে। আপনাকে অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ ভালো থাকবেন

Level 4

Ir forši !!! 

Un ieteikšu draugiem.