RonneBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Why @OSAMA is not a Google Moderator !!!

@Jagadeesh_Reddy wrote:

It'll happen one day @OSAMA "It will be great to join local Guides Team". We are waiting to see that announcement stating you got a offer 🙂 and ya @LucioV man wish to see you on the board too 🙂 you need one  and it'll be good and inspiring if you guys reach there and help us 🙂

Thank you @Jagadeesh_Reddy! We will continue helping and welcoming all LG users anyway, is not a badge that will change our mission 🙂

Level 8

Ya I agree that and I totally appreciate that  @LucioV thank you for helping and guiding us always :).

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 9

Thank you very much bro 📣📣📣

Bro @Jagadeesh_Reddy :-)))

Am a normal universal Citizen and communicate openly with all Respect to All  ;-)))

@Jagadeesh_Reddy wrote:

Ha Ha Ha this man is tricky @TraciC he sure knows how to pull words from us and gets what he wants @OSAMA. I really admire your knowledge and the communication skill you posses. 

Level 9

Bro @Jagadeesh_Reddy as @LucioV said it's a badge and we just have fun here , if the Team choose us we will be more responsible towards our LGFamily 🤗👍

Level 10

@OSAMAWhy you deserve to be a Google and Connect Moderator

Level 6

Osama Sahab! What's gotten inside you? Constantly looking at a familiar name and im all in awe! on how everyone's crazy abt you! 😄 😛

Sohaib Hussain
Level 8

This is a tedious post. If asking does not yield the result or imitating a "pest" is not efficacious perhaps someone may suggest an option that is. Any ideas here or wisdom? Perhaps @WaweruM@ErmesT @OSAMA @SuhaybH @XanderO @RonneBD. I find just learning to be happy with what is my peace now. Keep shining stars and some stars can supernova at times.

With Sun Roses blossomWith Sun Roses blossomIs that Apis Mellifera?Is that Apis Mellifera?

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

@OSAMAYou are a great kind person like @LucioV mentioned and most Passionate Auther on Connect that I've seen and you know I've seen a lot bro, your bro @DavidTito

@OSAMA wrote:

Thank you Very Much @RonneBD

For your kindness , really appreciate every single word from your comment 👍✌️👍✌️🎉

To be a Google Moderator first I must work with Google and I am waiting an offer from Google 😁✌️😁✌️ 

It will be great to join local Guides Team

I think they need Me 🎉😁😁😁😁🎉

What do you think @LucioV !!!?

Many many Thanks Bro 😁

Keep it up 😊👍

Level 8

You can also try @RonneBD