FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Why My Panel List "Attendee Local Guides Summit 2017" Missing from my Local Guides Connect Account?

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 14.06.34.png

Good morning everyone, sorry to disturb your time all. So a while ago I logged into Local Guides Connect account. Initially there was no problem in using LGC, but after a few hours using the LGC forum, suddenly the panel "Local Guides Summit Attendee 2017" I disappeared. Though I feel no wrongdoing whatsoever. Please help @TraciC @BellaWi

Sidoarjo, Sidoarjo Regency, East Java, Indonesia
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Why My Panel List "Attendee Local Guides Summit 2017" Missing from my Local Guides Con

Hii @FahmiAdimara

I think something error with the Browser

Please Logout & then Login

Please Clear the Cache & Cookies

I am doing that when my Exclusive Access not Showing

Hope It Helps You.

Level 9

Re: Why My Panel List "Attendee Local Guides Summit 2017" Missing from my Local Guides Con

Hi @Umashankar thanks for your information dude. I'll try it 😄

Former Google Contributor

@FahmiAdimara I'd like to follow up on this matter. Do you still see the problem?

Saya tidak memonitor pesan pribadi di Connect. Jika ada yang ingin ditanyakan, mohon dibagikan secara publik di board yang sesuai dengan topik yang ingin Anda bagikan. Terima kasih! 🙂

Level 9

Hi kak @BellaWi The promblem fixed. Thank you 😄 

Connect Moderator

Good to hear your issue was fixed @FahmiAdimara - if you've been logged into LGC for a long time the session can time out and then you drop back to just being public and can only see the public content. See you in October.