SumaiyaZafrin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Why I was not active on connect last few months.

Hello all of my fellow local guides,

I attended The Global Entrepreneurship Program in Ahmedabad, India for three months. The program fully funded by Bangladesh Government. That’s why I could not regular in local guides connect.

There were 56 participants from 26 countries join this global exchange program to learn about Startup Eco-system, Business Strategy, Entrepreneurship and how to success in the real market.

I had a very good time there and that was a very good opportunity for me that I share my local guides experience and encourage them for writing review, upload photos and add the missing place in the Google Maps as well as joining local guides connect.

india (14).jpg

And This is me who selected last 3 times local guides summit and did not get USA visa ,for this reason I did not attended . My bad luck, I am that unlucky one who did not get the opportunity to hang out with u guys, but I am happy for  all the fellow local guides who joined summit every year. 
Again miss you all and feeling incomplete local guides. But I never give up and I always do my work where ever I go. I captured every state that I visited India and will post every story about that as soon as possible.

Thank you!india (15).jpg

Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Why I was not active on connect last few months.

Congratulations!!

Wow!! It's amazing. Don't worry @SumaiyaZafrin even I didn't get US visa. I knew there's something much much bigger than summit waiting for us. May Allah accept our wishes. Ameen. Looking forward in meeting you in nearby future.

I know your contributions to Google maps and to entire mankind is priceless. Keep contributing, keep helping people. Atleast satisfaction is with us. 

Thank you!

Level 8

Hi Sumaiya, 

Glad to know about you on Connect. It is so wonderful that we get to meet new people virtually through local guides program. I can't sympathise with you enough, I've been through that phase when you US visa was rejected for Connect Live. I felt super sad BUT I can't explain my feeling when I was seeing everyone so happy and sharing pics/videos with me - remembering me. This is the beauty of this program - yes, I was not there to attend the summit but fellow local guides made sure I felt happy. 

I'm really hopeful for a Connect Live in Asia/South Asia so that people like you and me can get to attend such a summit and share our local guide experiences. 

Level 10

Google Vendor

Hi @SumaiyaZafrin,

That's so cool! I participated different entrepreneurship events organized in my country, and I had so much fun. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Congratulations @SumaiyaZafrin! A great reason not to be so active in connect!

And congratulations for being selected three times in a row for summit! This is something really special that you absolutely deserve!

Hope you will get your visa next year!

Level 9

Hello @SumaiyaZafrin Apu, Thanks for coming back to connect. I do like your last six months activities. It's really surprising matter that you have selected 03 times in a row for summit. Hopefully, again you will be selected and will get VISA for the next summit.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 9

We are proud of you @SumaiyaZafrin

Thank you for sharing us.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AIMAN_SAEED 

Connect Moderator

You are most welcome @InaS