Potsdamomente's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Why I love doors and how I take photos of them

Not as often as I would like! Actually the last time was a few years ago, when there was still the previous owner! But I often accompanied my father, lover of art and architecture and practically tourist guide of the city of Vicenza and Venice!

David

Level 8

@Potsdamomente I love doors to, but I´ve never considered to take pics like yours!!

Inspiration mood!!!!

In love of Mexico City
Instagram

Youtube
Former Google Contributor

This really must have been very great moments @davidhyno. I hope one day I could visit this place too.

Thank you once again for sharing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thank you it is a beautiful hometown we have here. 

Level 10

Thank you @davidhyno, looking forward to!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Potsdamomente

Thank you for sharing this interesting post!

Actually, it seems to fun!! I'll try to do it:-)

Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @Potsdamomente  and All. I took this photo of this bronze door. It is one of 6 doors depicting holy images. The doors are 50 years oldBronze DoorBronze Door

Holy image in the doorHoly image in the door

Bronze image from another door hereBronze image from another door here

Now @Potsdamomente after your post, I look at doors in a new way 🙂

Level 8

Also it was funny taking the photo, I was passing by and it was lashing rain and very windy and I took my phone out and was taking some photos, a man walked by me and looked at me very strangely as I stood taking photos of doors in the wind and heavy rain 😂

It is always a perfect time to take some photos @Eire27, isn't it? You captured the moment indeed.

These days I also started paying more attention to the doors I am seeing outside, it is really quite interesting to notice the specific ornaments or/and decorations that each door has.