Potsdamomente's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Why I love doors and how I take photos of them

man oh man, I loved this post so much. This one is one of the best post I've read in the Connect. Thank you so much and looking forward to read some more interesting things from your end.
Saying again, loved it so so much ❤️ 

Level 9

Hello @TsekoV

I would like to share the photos of the door.IMG_20181103_220439_758.jpg

IMG_20181103_220359_017.jpg

IMG_20181103_220547_436.jpg

IMG_20181103_220227_321.jpg

IMG_20181103_220723_360.jpg

These door are from my country-Russia.

I would love to say that Door as Art,because a lot of designers work over  the. project.

The colour of the door in my country natural as a wood or black,sometimes white.

IMG_20181103_221809_655.jpg

IMG_20181103_221947_478.jpg

IMG_20181103_220853_899.jpg

I like to visit Greece and always make photos of the doorsDoor in GreeceDoor in Greece

I love the  blue colour of the door in Greece,because it is the colour of sky,sea and of course the colour of Greek flag.

The doors in Morocco are orange.

When we were walking along the narrow streets in Morocco we saw a lot of marvellous doors,every door reflect the wealth of the master.

We have never seen what is inside the house ,but the door tell us a lot of!

Cheers,

Inga

Connect Moderator

All around Melbourne (and I'm sure other cities) a form of Street Art it tiny doors stuck to the walls. When I found this one on a photowalk LG Meetup that I ran on Tuesday I put the lego minifigure (customised to be mini me) in front of it and used my camera to capture the scene. Apart from photos for Maps I also do photography for myself @TsekoV.

Former Google Contributor

Really much appreciated for sharing with us @PaulPavlinovich. You really have a great hobby. May I also ask what camera do you use for taking all those great shots?

Thank you for sharing @helga19. All those photos are really quite traditional and one could feel the culture of the each country.

Really kind words @asifMojtoba. I guess you also love taking photos of doors. Which are your favorite ones?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

I mostly use my Olumpus EM-1 Mk ii. In this shot I have the 12-42 f2.8 lens loaded @TsekoV I also use my Pixel 2 and from time to time one of many film cameras and "vintage" digital in my collection.

Regards Paul

Level 8

They are beautiful doors  @helga19

Great photos!

Level 8

Fairy DoorsFairy Doors

This is the home of the Fairies,  A Fairy Door. Who knows what goes on behind these doors, Magic I think 🎎

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @Potsdamomente

Nice photos thanks for sharing this amazing door information and phoPho

Former Google Contributor

This is a great collection @PaulPavlinovich. Pretty sure you can capture so many mesmerizing photos with them. I wanted to start myself with a camera, but I am still hesitating should I choose Go Pro or camera.

One can really feel the magic in this photo @Eire27. Thanks for sharing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Thanks for sharing your experience with us that was great and i lean a lot from them