DianaTuaty's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Why I LOVE what I DO

picture_Diana.png

Hi everyone! I'm Diana from Venezuela but currently living in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Right now I'm finishing my studies and by the end of the year I'll graduate in Publicity and Advertising. 

Traveling and discovering new places are my passion, I’m always going from one place to another and ever since I left home (7 years ago) I've had the opportunity of meeting people from all over the world as well as many wonderful places! Google Maps has always been there and helped me when I most needed it, besides ways of transportation, I use it to find restaurants, hotels and new places to visit. I always look up for reviews and pictures when I'm looking for a place to go, they're very useful to me!

When I became a Local Guide I knew that my experiences would help people decide why and where to go, for me that feeling is rewarding! I always try to embrace the essence of the places I go on my reviews so that I can cause a better impact on people. 

I must thank all the Local Guides for inspiring and helping everyone! I'm really happy to be part of this community and to know that we make it better everyday. That's why I can say that I LOVE what I DO

Keep up with the great job! 

2 comments
Level 9

Re: Why I LOVE what I DO

Loved your post @DianaTuaty@, best of luck with your application for Connect live!

Level 9

Re: Why I LOVE what I DO

Thank you @AslamMo! Can't wait to meet y'all!