NitinP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Why Google Earth not support in India

Hi guys

Are you talking about the satellite in Google Earth or the availability of Google Earth Pro and Google Earth for Android/iOS in India?

Google Earth was never officially launched in India.  I believe the reason is a problem with the borders. Google Maps can show different borders on different country domains, Google Earth can't.  The borders as drawn in Google Earth may not meet with the approval of the Indian government.

Delhi, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Why Google Earth not support in India

@NitinP Were you asking or letting us know the answer? When a product is not available in certain countries, there can be many factors. Many times it's because of the rules imposed within the country itself. It might be a strategic move as well. We won't really know for sure. The best thing for you to do is to submit feedback showing interest, hoping it will be made available in the future.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

@NitinP Were you asking or letting us know the answer? When a product is not available in certain countries, there can be many factors. Many times it's because of the rules imposed within the country itself. It might be a strategic move as well. We won't really know for sure. The best thing for you to do is to submit feedback showing interest, hoping it will be made available in the future.

Level 3

Thanks for clarifying sir, 

I have posted this because of I was thinking that in our country don't have companies like google ect. Also as normal citizens don't want to take initiate to be a local guide . As you can see. There are little counts of local guides as I can see & getting result . So I apologise my mistake , & again thanks for replying , Clarifying, Giving me ur precious time.

Level 8

India technology is not fast

@NitinP wrote:

Hi guys

Are you talking about the satellite in Google Earth or the availability of Google Earth Pro and Google Earth for Android/iOS in India?

Google Earth was never officially launched in India.  I believe the reason is a problem with the borders. Google Maps can show different borders on different country domains, Google Earth can't.  The borders as drawn in Google Earth may not meet with the approval of the Indian government.

Level 8

India technology is not fast

@NitinP wrote:

Hi guys

Am not happy 

Level 8

I think technology is fast but problem others.