U-royFelixA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Who's got 100 Million Views?

Share with us if you got 100 Million Views. @TraciC already got 😂😂😂 That's a big challenge to us. @OSAMA @SanyaOdare @Sayo @ChiomaJ @OnyedikaBenjaminJ Traci's total viewTraci's total view

76 comments
Level 10

Re: Who's got 100 Million Views?

Thank you @U-royFelixA for sharing @TraciC's newly recorded milestone! I'm so inspired and look forward to reaching my 100m views - very soon.

@U-royFelixA wrote:

Share with us if you got 100 Million Views. @TraciC already got 😂😂😂 That's a big challenge to us. @OSAMA @SanyaOdare @Sayo @ChiomaJ @OnyedikaBenjaminJ Traci's total viewTraci's total view

Level 10

I am too far to reach 100 million view target but @Corrie got this already as I remember. Are you also in @U-royFelixA ? 😉

Level 9

@U-royFelixA this is an incredible and encouraging record, @TraciC must have done like 100,000 great pictures to reach this record.

@U-royFelixA wrote:

Googler

@U-royFelixA @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @BishowvijayaP @SanyaOdare Thank you, thank you! I've uploaded 4,500 photos to date.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@TraciC i imagined its going to be more than that, wow, this means those pictures must have helped many people

@TraciC wrote:

@U-royFelixA @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @BishowvijayaP @SanyaOdare Thank you, thank you! I've uploaded 4,500 photos to date.

Level 10

😂😂😂😂 @BishowvijayaP I'm not even close 🤣

Level 10

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ I'm telling you. I was blown away when I saw it on twitter 🤣 In fact challenged. 

Level 10

@TraciC I have to do more. You just provoked a challenge in me 😎

We need to sit up @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @BishowvijayaP @SanyaOdare

Where is @OSAMA ? Someone should wake him up 🤣🤣🤣

Level 10

Absolutely @OnyedikaBenjaminJ 👌