KarthikeyanLandRov's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Who is top photographer on Google Maps

@NarenChandra  Next i frequently change my aspects, on however to remove my unwanted comments. Yes, you are correct.Thank you for your kind tips.

Connect Moderator

@KarthikeyanLandRov, Trey is truly inspirational and very popular at Google and at Google+. Trey, who is famous for his photo walks. Did a photowalk in San Francisco as part of his 13 cities #TreyUSA tour in 2015.

I got to meet Trey and learned a couple of photo tips. Very nice man. 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

@KarthikeyanLandRov, Trey is truly inspirational and very popular at Google and at Google+. Trey, who is famous for his photo walks. Did a photowalk in San Francisco as part of his 13 cities #TreyUSA tour in 2015.

I got to meet Trey and learned a couple of photo tips. https://plus.google.com/+KarenVChin/posts/ZcrNrWGRJvK

Very nice man. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Happy to see your achievement...keep doing...cheers for our top south india photographer 

Bk gajendra
Level 10

@KarthikeyanLandRov  This is fantastic news ! Congratulations. I have 5.2 Million views so far and hope to reach 10 Million by the end of 2017

Still a long way to go before I come close to your 35 Million views 

Level 10

Level 10

Thanks @FarooqR you're have not long days.near your photos across that above 50 millions people.now Google has newly structured Map score board, and earn to points & levels easily.This is good news for Local Guides.Best of luck.

Level 10

Thanks @F-Rathore@ you're have not long days.near your photos across that above 50 millions people.now Google has newly structured Map score board, and earn to points & levels easily.This is good news for Local Guides.Best of luck

Level 7

@KarthikeyanLandRov,.....can't say more than WOW....an amazing feat
Level 10