AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Definitely hard to limit it to just one but a few that co...

@Iammbilalmalik

Agreed.  All LGs are great source of motivation. 

Level 10

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

Just mentioning a few of the many Local Guides heroes in Malaysia. @Haseeb @AkmalB @Cweng @PavelSarwar @Shirni @Saidulkarim whom have been helping to keep Maps in Malaysia up to date. Everyone has been so active in updating maps, arranging and joining meet up activities and most of all sharing the spirit of Local Guides, even as none from here will be present in CL18 this year. Life as a Local Guides goes on. Kudos to everyone.

IMG_20171216_195553.JPG

Level 8

@TraciC I always Follow you. 

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 8

@ShafiulB Miss you bro. we will meet up again and again....

Level 10

Thank you for your mention, we also get friendship🙂thank you 

Cweng
Level 8

I never think I am out of my home country only for my Malaysian Local Guides family. In our Malaysia Local Guides family, @StephenAbraham is our guardian. Thanks to your support always up for us.  Malaysia Boleh

Level 9

Thank you very much for including my name here @ShafiulB 🙂

Level 10

A big family of Local Guides in the state of Kerala, South India is a big inspiration not only for me, but the community there as a whole.

Just mentioning a few of the many local heroes there.

@ArunMuralidhar who helped start the Local Guides program there in Kerala

@Sariga who is one of our most active Local Guide hero and champion there, and is inspiring many younger contributors.

@bijusreekumar who is our local admin in South of Kerala who shoots wildlife photos for Maps

@FuvadShah the Local Guides with a big smile

@Sanjay_viswa who is our representative from Kerala for CL18 in San Francisco later this year

@antosmaman @Attokkaran @Hyderali @Midhunhk @Dhipin and everyone else. (I can only tag 10 in a post), everyone there is a Local Guide hero.

Thanks for keeping the community there active and contributing for the rest of the other users of Maps in the state and country.

Level 6

Great to be a part of the team !

Level 8

Well, I know a local guide who has inspired us all. He is from Malaysia and his name is @StephenAbraham 😅✌🏻

You have been a very big inspiration for us all.