AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

Thank you for the kind words, @HeyJoe! I'm going to save your comment for my "happy file." 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Google Moderator

Re: Wer ist der inspirierendste Local Guide, den du kennst in Norddeutschland ?

Hi @HansA,

Please excuse my reply in English.

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you!

Did you know that you can introduce the one Local Guide you find the most inspiring in this already existing thread  Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

Who would you nominate?

P.S. Please note that I'm moving your post there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

@bdmafuz always inspire me and support me. Thanks @AriMar

Level 8

Many thanks my great friend @Haruki ! 😉

Your work and all our Moderators Team (  @Eduardo Addad de Oliveira  @AdrianoAnjos  @Sinval @AmadeuD @SauloBarros  @ArleteMeneguette  @HenriquedeAndrade @Fabio Macahe @luisfilipeeua @Alexandre Oliveir . . . ) from the Local Guides Brazil (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105200212746412296075) are my inspiration!

It is also important to remember the incredible work of our Google friends ( @TraciC  @JéssicaM . . . ) and our great friends @Gus and @MarianaM  who greatly helped the Local Guides Brazil. 😉

You are Amazing! 🙂 

Luiz de Freitas ॐ #LocalGuidesBrasil
https://www.instagram.com/luizdefreitas
https://www.youtube.com/user/luizdefreitas
Level 8

Hello everyone I think all LG are helpful and inspire each other. I want  to mention some name who always help me and support me.

@ErmesT @Atsukot @KarenVChin - I always mention when I face any problems and there quick reply inspire me.

@DavidTito @OSAMA @Gio51x @Badruddeen - They always help me personally.

@ShafiulB @OmarBD - They always guides how to work as a LG.

@bgmaksuda - She is my main inspiration, she always inspire me to do something for others.

Thanks 

Connect Moderator

@AlejandraMaria

@N4speed77

thanks for naming me here 😉.

To be honest, it is very difficult for me to name someone, but in fact @JeanRV did show me, that LG Connect is more than a support side and this changed my life....

But there are much more than 10 who have changed something meanwhile. So, all who see the post I mean .... 🇮🇹🇫🇷🇵🇱🇩🇪🇦🇷🇵🇰🇳🇫🇬🇾🇬🇷🇬🇹🇮🇪🇷🇸🇬🇧🇿🇦🇲🇬🇲🇻🇯🇴 🇪🇸 🇺🇸 🇮🇳 🇮🇷 🇦🇺 🇯🇵.....

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Connect Moderator

@AriMar Such an inspirational topic for make another excitement  among the all Local Guides and thanks.

My Inspiring Local Guides list is too long but i will write a short list here.....

My first inspiration for this community were @Corrie and @TraciC. Their suggestions and all ideas changed my thoughts to be a Local Guides.

@LucioV My best Local Guides friend and inspiration. An amazing, legendary, Dedicated Local Guide for this community and who doesn't know this?. My first  post to dedicate a Local Guides in this community was he (What I have earned from the Local Guides Community ?). He is the best Local Guide Motivator too as i think.

@Kamalhasnainee My country fellow and the most helpful Local Guide for me. A Local Guide who directly supported me and i found a real inspiration.He is a  dedicated and Local Guides Wheelchair accessible related Meet-Up Hoster in Bangladesh. 

@MOmarF An active and regular Local Guide in our country. Very supportive and dedicated for Google Maps and street View. He is also a helpful Local Guides for Comilla Local  Guides Community.

@PavelSarwar & @SumaiyaZafrinC  my Local Guides leader and Local Guides first featured couple. They are such a complete package for inspiration for me. In Bangladesh they organised many Local Guides event to follow and remark.

@ShahMdSultan My best Local Guides feeling friend in my country. Very helpful and dedicated Local Guide who is always ready to participate Local Guides Meet Up  no matter wherever it is.

@ErmesT &  @PaulPavlinovic Are complete Local Guides inspiration in this Community. A funny man ermest who is love to joking and his best job for this Community is ''Local Guides Clean the world''. I know his since he started this Community posting. My Photography Guru is  PaulPavlinovich who is the founder of ''the 36 walk'' photo walk. They both are still doing many examples to this community to show - How to contribute. 

@IlankovanT One of the most inspiring Local Guide from Sre Lanka. He did so many contributions for this community and i learnt many from his works. His ''Let’s Map Green!'' project is very appreciated  and i love this...

@DavidTito My bro and friend who is an  ''one man army'' from Perth, Australia. Very helpful and friendly Local Guides i see.

@OSAMA The Kudos Master and Active Local Guide for this community.

@SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @AkmalB  @JeroenM  @Naiem  ...................

Thanks all who are mentioned me here in this beautiful topic.

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 10

Hi @Justine2807 thank you for include me as one of inspiring local guides. According to me, every single local guides is inspiring one 🙂

Level 10

Thanks @Pravind_Yadav for mentioning me.

I wish you all the best. 

Level 10

Well said @JohnnieBake

I totally agree with you.

Every LG is an inspiration for me.