AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

Government

Level 7

I am truly inspired by everyone in the local guide community, i love the passion and dedication that is shown while sharing information about their part of the world

Connect Moderator

Hehe @LuaPL, why you couldn't believe that I was responding in your post in FB? Well, it is true that I am most of the time in the house of the Local Guides (Connect), but if you share one of my post (LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld - The Logo) and you tag me, of course I will respond.

@IlankovanT, you are an inspiration for all the community, not only for me. The attention that you are putting on the environment is an example for all the community

Level 8

@ErmesT

Hola, gracias por sus palabras. En realidad solo cite el primer contacto que tubimos. Hay muchas razones para escribir porque otros local guides nos inspiran. No puedo escribir todos los motivos ( aun no se redactar bien aqui en Connect, lo reconozco). Los que los seguimos a usted, sabemos que son varios los motivos de su inspiracion , aun antes del Proyecto Local Guides Clean the World. Solo, gracias por ser como es. Creo que esa puede ser mi inspiracion.

Saludos

LuaPL
Connect Moderator

@AriMar I am really taken aback to read such a wonderful commendation from you and other Local Guides. To say I am flabbergasted, is mincing words. 

Honestly, I am an admirer of your insightful posts on Connect which really motivates me. I also look up to great LGs on Connect, in Nigeria and Globally. 

My friend John (who's differently enabled) and other brethren (who are physically challenged) motivate me to do more.

I look forward to a day, Nigeria would establish a law enforcing accessibility trails as part of its building code! 

Thank you so much. I am grateful

Emeka 

#AccessibleNG 

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT you were the first Googler to reply my post. I never knew how the community worked them. When I read your posts and saw photos of the earthquake and the old railway in your town, I was blown away. You are a simply an enigma! 😊

@Sagir you have been a motivator in the Lagos Community as well as inspiring other communities outside the city. It's great knowing you bro. Keep the spirit.

Emeka 

Connect Moderator

@IlankovanT you an amazing human. Your green project definitely is making the world a better place. Cleaning the atmosphere of harmful gases like carbon emissions would be a great impact on the health of millions of people. Trees are the key to achieving this. 

It's great to see how you have done so much. 

Keep insipiring! 

Connect Moderator

@SanyaOdare thank you for the mention "Google Man".

You and other LGs have made the community in Nigeria so much fun. 

@U-royFelixA should receive a mention for his unalloyed support to LGs and ensuring they are properly onboarded. 

Thanks to @TraciC for inspiring me to pursue the Accessibility initiative. I didn't know what to commit to aside attending meet ups until I saw a few examples. Linking it with my friend John made more sense to help the differently able. I am happy I didn't hesitate.

@Badruddeen @OSAMA have been quite supportive. Reading posts, commenting and motivating LGs generally.

@KarenVChin 'a motherly posture and guides have also enabled me learn certain skills and kept me motivated....

Everyone, both on Connect and in our Nigerian community have been wonderful! 

Let's keep guiding...make the world a better place😊

Level 8

@AriMar the two local guides that instantly come to my mind that inspire me to do better are @OSAMA and @TorM. I really enjoy seeing what they post... 

Level 10

@EmekaUlor Thanks bro 🙏🏽