AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

Thanks

@AmbrishVarshney

for  mentioning me. I am really impressed with you for your dedication. You are a true LG of the highest order.

Keep the flag flying high. 

@AriMar

Level 10

During last 1.5 years, I was impressed with a good number of LG friends. Not an easy task to identify one from many. I am been helped by @Amrendraanupam who taught me about 360d and SV App. Today because of him I have more than 1100 3760ds to my credit!!! 

Thanks one and all. 

Level 10

Dear @LucioV

you are not an inspiration to me but to many other LG friends. 

Thank you for being LG friends.

Level 10

thank you @ProfArunCM for kind words

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Thank you so much @Justine2807. You are really great and helpful. 

Level 10

Thanks a lot Bro  @Badruddeen 

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 4

well other than myself my Uncle Robert who lives in Germany cologne the city in Germany me myself and I is the most inspiring person

Level 8

My beginning Started and there are many more to list:

@HelloSamsonR Showed me the fame of Worldwide Meet-up (Map Edit Walk) 2017, A time never has forgotten

@OSAMA King of Hercules and my #LocalGuidesConnect and Top Kudo bro

@NareshDarji who stood beside me across all Google platforms  with +1s likes and shares, He's definitely one of the Bro's

@ShafiulB Most kind and thoughtful Local Guide I've seen everywhere with so many topics, He Gives me to have a Comilla Local Guides T-Shirt, which I cherish for life.

@LucioV The StreetViewTrusted bro, I can always Trust.

@ErmesT My Mentor, My Teacher, My friend, My local Guides Connect Guide, Oh my gosh, selected me to be his Global Mymaps Editor a one-off opportunity, I am Worthy.

@BishowvijayaP  is great a  guy in all aspects and has the greatest sense of humor

Thank you, everyone,

Level 10

Thank You @AriMar such an exploring post...Thanks for the response of this post @PapiChulo2,@Rezgar@NirajBhusal@AmbrishVarshney@

I got the information of Local Guide program from "Youtube Local Guide Channel"....Its the inspiration behind my contribution....I saw the story of some Local Guide from the videos..I just completed "Level 8" within 2 month...Now my point is 40000+ with Street View Photographer Badge....

Level 3

outstanding

@HAMDHASH360 wrote:

Thank You @AriMar such an exploring post...Thanks for the response of this post @PapiChulo2,@Rezgar@NirajBhusal@AmbrishVarshney@

I got the information of Local Guide program from "Youtube Local Guide Channel"....Its the inspiration behind my contribution....I saw the story of some Local Guide from the videos..I just completed "Level 8" within 2 month...Now my point is 39000+ with Street View Photographer Badge....