AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

You are right @Kamalhasnainee, how to forget you and @ShafiulB, and all the group of Comilla Local Guides. I usually wear your t-shirt at meet-ups

@AmbrishVarshney, you are so helpful. How not to come when you tag me 🙂

@MahabubMunna, how not to get inspired by you, and the huge amount of Meet-ups?

Adding a Local Guide that has been adopted by the Italian Community: @AlejandraMaria. How not to get inspired by the style?

Level 5

Elia

Level 5

Io perché nella zona non c’È nessuno 

Connect Moderator

Ciao @Eliabell12

cosa vuol dire nella zona non c'é nessuno? In quale zona sei?

Ci sono tantissime Guide Locali attive in Italia, per cui forse ne possiamo raggiungere una.

Level 7

Aziz ullah vai and sajol dada

Tofail Ahamed Hridoy
Level 9

@AriMar

@TraciC is my most inspiring Local Guide. 

I learned a lot from you (and still). I love your google maps contribtion especially your reviews on details, detailed wheel chair accesbilties in our communities are some examples I learned from you.

Your are so passionate and leader us to the correct path. Very helpful here, amazing leading local guide. 

Last but not least you influence some of local guides your jumping style. Hopefully next time I will jump with you ha Haas for a pic 

Thank for your uncondition contribution and support.

Joe 

Level 10

Thank you for sharing Dear @AriMar 

At this time I remember @Badruddeen @ErmesT @Gio51x @TraciC 

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

@Anonymous Thank you for mentioning me here my friend yes we have been through sometimes now, distance has no impact on our friendship thank you bro

Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee Yes you are so right @ShafiulB is a dedicated Local Guide I've seen him in many photos even on stage amongst many speeches with lots people,

and yes  @BishowvijayaP @ermest @TraciC @KarenVChin @LucioV @DavidTito @IlankovanT @PaulPavlinovich are very supportive to us 

Level 9

@AriMar, every Local Guide is equally valued. I don't like to make exceptions. Since you mentioned information about hospitals and clinics, this photo I took has over 318,000 views in a city with million people which is amazing but I am just like every other LG. I am doing it because I love to do so, not to be recognized.