AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Who is the most inspiring Local Guide you know?

This is so sweet, @ArielleM_! My favorite birthday message so far 😌

Level 9

Hello @AriMar it's a good topic.

In our country @ShafiulB is really a good person and most inspiring Local Guide. I love his determination and working spirit on guiding. He is inspiring other local guides to contribute and develop our virtual maps. 

And of course I am also inspired from other country's  local guides like -

@BishowvijayaP @ErmesT @TraciC @KarenVChin @LucioV @DavidTito @IlankovanT @PaulPavlinovich

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

dear @KaliroAlex  

thank you for your words,
thank you for mentioning me.  

I could not live without Street View!

Level 10

@DrShaunak Thank you, Dr Das, it was also a pleasure to meet a top local guide like you. You are the first medical doctor and at the same time a top local guide I’ve met. Thank you for impacting the with Map and also for the opportunity to interact with your amiable uncle during #LGSummit16

Level 9

Thank you @AriMar for starting this interesting topic.

Firstly, it has to be @TraciC for leading us by example by putting her heart into the program.

My friend and the most active Local guide in the world @OSAMA

@MahabubMunna, the awesome meet-up host and dear brother! 

And many more whom I got to meet last year during LGSummit17!

Level 10

love you brother love you so much @AslamMo

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@MahabubMunna is the most inspiring Local Guide among the Local Guides I have ever met. 

Google Editor

@asifMojtoba Thanks so much for your nomination! I loved learning more about @MahabubMunna from your comment! 

Former Google Contributor

@KOBAYASHI_Jun inspires me because he helps people find answers to their questions and summarizes them for everyone. He often discusses on Connect how to improve the Maps in Japan. He participates not only on the Japanese board, but also on the other boards in English, where he begins his answers by stating, “I'm sorry. Because I am not good at English, I am using Google translation.” Thank you for helping others! 

Level 10

Thank you @AriMar for starting thread 

If you ask me who inspired me lots 

There is lots of name some of them are

@OSAMA when I join LGC I saw lots of people always use word Osama so I starts follow his post his style of welcoming and now I really happy that I did bcs I learn a lot.

@ProfArunCM I always take prof. Arun's statics as challenge.when I first met him 

I feel how much he proud to be a local guide so I m now.

@Badruddeen I love badrudden, his dedication, he enjoy his life, now I m trying to do that.

@Amrendraanupam when I met him first I found a good friend. I love his always be happy attitude. 

@ErmesT I tagged him lots of thread he always ready to help me love you brother.

And my own Delhi Local Guide Team who always want me to host meet-up, they call me whatsapp me asking me when and where we do next Meet-up, you guys not believe we try to do meet-ups almost every Sunday.

So thank you all 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless